“A good sleep”

Days Inn & Suites Brandon
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Brandon
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
North York
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I travel lots for business... so I have seen a few hotels in my time.The suite I had was simply perfect... very large.. clean ... modern.. worth every cent. The bed was fantastic... beautiful pillow top matress...
I did have a suite... so I am not sure how there standard rooms are. And I did use my corportate rate of $100.00 a night. Would have been worth 130.00 easy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Nadine K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Brandon, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you for such high praise. It sounds like you were in one of our new Junior Suites, they are beautiful. All of our rooms have the same type of beds, so no matter what room you are in you will get a great night’s sleep. I would like to thank you once again, and I hope that you will come visit us again soon.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Reviewed October 1, 2013

One night stay while passing through the area. Chose based on largely negative reviews of other nearby properties in similar price range...in other words, there were fewer negatives here than others - this is apparently just not a great town for well-reviewed moderately-priced motels/hotels.

Property is nice and staff was friendly. Breakfast was acceptable "for what it is". Room was clean; bed and everything else "worked". Wireless internet was spotty but eventually was able to hold a connection...may have been due to the fact that I happened to be in the most remote wing of the property. Couple of nits: commode was not well-tightened to the floor (wobbled when using for "sit down" purposes), and there was noise in the bathroom's exhaust fan duct work that slightly affected my sleep.

Overall, I can't give it a "ringing" endorsement, but I found it to be solid enough.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Respectfully we need to disagree. The City of Brandon has a number of fine hotels. As for the Days Inn & Suites Brandon, we were delighted to have our guests rate our hotel as a TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence Winner!

Thank you so much for you comments in regards to our nice property and friendly staff!
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this location more than 15 times and I have never been disappointed. The reception staff are amazing (especially Shelley) and always want to make sure your stay is confortable. Rooms are clean and wifi connection strong. Breakfast is not over-whelming but will certainly meet most guests needs. Great military rate and close to CFB Shilo.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Proudmanxman1970
Nadine K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Brandon, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and leaving such wonderful comments. It is guests like you that make our jobs enjoyable. I will pass you your comment to Shelly, she will be happy to receive it. Once again thank you and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very clean, very quiet and friendly staff. Good continental breakfast with eggs,sausages,toast yogurt, fruit, cereal, tea, coffee. Clean pool, hot tub, and exercise area. Comfortable beds with pillow top mattresses

Have stayed here many times.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, we are also very proud of our hotel. I am please you had an excellent stay and hope to see you again. Happy Travels!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here recently after a long drive from Thunder Bay, On. The hotel is at the south end of Brandon, but easy to reach from the Trans-Canada highway. The staff were very friendly and directed us to a good restaurant for dinner. Our room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Breakfast included both hot and cold choices, to our pleasant surprise. The staff kept replenishing the various dishes, so there was no wait for hot food. We have stayed at other hotels on the 1A Highway on previous trips, but this hotel is newer, with nicer rooms, very good breakfast and a quiet location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Curlew1978
Nadine K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Brandon, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
I am happy that after a long drive you could relax in a comfortable clean room. We are located on the south side of Brandon, and most people feel the same way you do, that we are worth the quick drive through the city. I am glad our staff helped in finding a good restaurant for you and your family to enjoy.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and leaving us such nice comments.