All reviewscrock potstewshort staygreat place to staycomplimentary soupwaffleswould recommend this hotel to anyonehome away from homehave stayed here many timesking suiteroom was cleanfree breakfasteasy accesscomfortable stayexcellent stayexercise roomright next door
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Great place. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Fair breakfast. Convenient location close to the highway, you need a car anyway if you stay in Brandon.
Pool is very small, if it's important for you.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We stayed here for one night after being stranded in Brandon as a result of vehicle trouble . The night prior we had to stay at another motel in town due to everything being booked , there was a car show and several other activities in town that weekend . Luckily we were able to spend our second night at the Lakeview ! They had our room ready early because we were stuck in town with 2 children and nowhere to go between the check out time from the other motel to the check in which is usually around 3 . Thankfully they were very accomodating and understanding and had the room ready for lunchtime ! Greatly appreciated ! The room was spotless , spacious and very comfortable . We used the pool while there and had a blast ... the breakfast was the typical continental breakfast but was still quite good . Beautiful breakfast area with a lovely wooden stairway and fireplace . The staff here are fabulous and do whatever they can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible ! They certainly made what had started as a bad experience for us much more bearable :) Thanks so much !

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My husband and I moved across Canada, and stopped here one night. We did not call ahead, but we lucked out with plenty of parking, and a great CAA rate. The staff were nice and helped us out with the laundry detergent (there are coin laundry machines!) The beds were very comfy, and the breakfast was typical of a continental breakfast. I would highly recommend this to anyone coming through Brandon

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We stayed here after a long drive from Saskatewan. Wow, what a nice stay. The bed is one of the best I remember from that trip. Very clean, quiet and comfortable. Continental breakfast was good too. Parking lot had plenty of room for our vehicle with trailer in tow. I think it was about 100 dollars for the night. I consider it good value, not cheap but well worth it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2010

I spent one night at the Lakeview hotel in Brandon with my 85 year old mother. This is the first time my mother has ever said that she had a wonderful sleep in a hotel room. I was so cozy under the duvet that I did not want to get out of bed. This is the first time I did not wake up with a backache from sleeping on a hotel bed. The bed was so comfortable that you really do not want to get out of it in the morning. I also bring my pillow from home but for this hotel you don't need to do that as they too were great.

The free breakfast was better than most hotels. I made myself a waffle and it was very good. They had eggs, muffins, cereal, juice, coffee, yogurt, etc. You don't leave there hungry.

The room was spotlessly clean and large. I have to say this was one of the best hotels I have ever been in for any length of stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010