All reviewscrock potstewshort staygreat place to staycomplimentary soupwaffleswould recommend this hotel to anyonehome away from homehave stayed here many timesking suiteroom was cleanfree breakfasteasy accesscomfortable stayexcellent stayexercise roomright next door
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My daughter and I had a great stay! Rooms are super clean and inviting! I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Suites are a reasonable price and made it easy for me to put my little one to bed early.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I stayed at the Lakeview Inn and Suites in Brandon late in August. This was my second stay at the hotel, both times on business, and I have been very pleased with the accommodations on both occasions.

I chose to book the room with the king-size bed, solely because the room also includes a comfortable chair, rather than just the desk chair. The room was clearn, comfortable and quiet. I had encountered a couple of families with young children in the hallway when first arriving and was afraid it might be noisy, but there wasn't a sound.

The only criticism I'd have -- and this is minor -- is that the breakfast room is small and crowded, almost as though it was an afterthought. Still, the included breakfast is a welcome convenience.

Although the hotel doesn't have a restaurant, just across the parking lot is Albert's. Although it's advertised as a family restaurant, it's considerably more than that. Delicious food -- and you don't even have to take the car!

All in all, I'd stay here again, whether travelling on business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lorief
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed at Lakeview Inn and Suites on August 18, 2011 and really enjoyed our stay. My husband and two children and I stayed here for a night after a two week road trip across Canada and just wanted somewhere close to the main. We usually stay at the Comfort Inn but that is another review. The hotel looks like a big cottage and has the "cottage feel" to it. The front desk had ample space and was attached to the breakfast room. Coffee, tea, juice and fruit are available 24/7 which is nice after a long trip. We had a room on the first floor with drive up parking which I recommend as it was really easy to load and unload our luggage. The two queen beds are super comfortable. The room had a fridge, microwave and it's own coffee station (not on the table) which is very nice. The toiletries are from Bath and Body works which I use regularly. I wish they had provided two shampoos as we did indicate there were four of us :(. There was a big black mark on the carpet but besides that the room was clean. We used the pool very small but did the job and also took advantage of the free movies! They offer microwave popcorn for $1 at the front desk to go along with your movie and the kids just loved it!! I myself liked the cookie that was waiting for you by the coffee machine upon arrival. The next time we stay in Brandon or elsewhere Lakeview Inn and Suites operates we will be for sure be staying there!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PenelopeKtravels
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Everything good except elevator was out of order. Rooms were clean and well appointed.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I stayed here july 15 and was very pleased with the accomodations. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms, spotless. Continental breakfast is pretty typical but very convenient. I wouldn't even bother looking at the other hotels as this one is reasonably priced, very clean and conveniently located just off the trans-canada highway, unlike some places which you have to drive downtown to get to.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business