“Never been disappointed”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The menu is extensive and if you like to have a variety you will find it here. They will keep bringing you what you have picked off the menu until you had enough. I have taken friends and guests from out of town that have never tried this style of food and they have really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. My only other comment would be that the service is somewhat slow and could be improved.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This restaurant turned out to be a real treat. The service was outstanding. We were quickly greeted and seated. The waiter was very patient and explained the various options. All four of us ordered different items so we could try a variety. Everything was delicious. The waiter kept our drinks topped up and was more than generous with the "all you can eat" items. We will be back ....and soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is my second favorite Japanese restaurant in Brandon. The prices are reasonable and the selection is quite good. They don't just have the usual standards, so you're able have some real treats, too.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I visited this restaurant and ordered sushi to go. They seemed to have a good deal on the all-you-can-eat, and some of my travelling peers said they enjoyed the eat-in. I found the take-out to be fast and the food was very good. Definitely a good place to eat while in Brandon

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food is all you can eat and made to order fresh. Clean and friendly.