“Healthy and Fast”

Healthy Monkey Cafe
Ranked #97 of 152 Restaurants in White Rock
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This cafe has a terrific choice of very healthy meals. Choices include gluten free wheat free and they sell some take home products as well. Their veggie burgers are delicious. I highly recommend if you want a quick meal or takeout .

Reviewed January 31, 2014

My brother in law and I both received horrible food poisoning from eating a chicken burrito! They obviously don't practice food safe or have sanitary ways of cooking. Never going back!

2  Thank dakota2014
Reviewed January 5, 2014

dropped in for lunch, wanting to check out a new place around white rock. took my time looking at the menu because everything sounded amazing. we got our food and it was great as expected. very good coffee, nice relaxed atmosphere. will be returning for sure :)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We recently travelled to white rock, bc to visit friends. While looking for a Starbucks for our morning joe we noticed a sign saying Healthy Monkey. Ever curious about healthy things I had to check it out. This was Labor day so we weren't too surprised to see that it was closed. But they had a sign saying their other location (just down the road) was open. Hunger pangs pushed aside while we went in search of what was to be quite a nice surprise. Everything we ordered was just perfect. Its a small place but very trendy. They seem to know their stuff because this gluten free tummy was happy. The next morning we went to the other one and the food was good but the girl working alone was slow and I suspect new. The overall experience could have been better if she wasn't alone Im sure. I will make a beeline back to the one that is nestled in a trendy little spot with condos above. Sit outside on a sunny day with a sip and nip of health. They have great smoothies.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a wonderful little eat-in/take-out restaurant (with a second location opening soon!). I have come there several times for the Kale Smoothie which is in my opinion the best smoothie I have ever had and completely addicting. I also usually order a sandwich to go when I am on the run. The food is fresh and very good. The girls who work there (maybe they are the owners?) do an excellent job of food preparation, question answering and providing quick and quality customer service.

Sometimes it can be busy and you will need to wait for your turn (which is the way it works in the world) to be served but it is never really very long. And, always worth the wait. Besides, this is a health food-type restaurant AND not a fast-food restaurant.

Stop by for a smoothie, sandwich or other tasty delights.

1  Thank RomanVancouver