“This is the place to stay in White Rock”

Ocean Rose Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 17 White Rock B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Great service, room was cleaned and snacks left in the refrigerator and on the counter each day. Breakfast menu was personalized and the breakfast itself was magnificent. The veiw from the suite is wonderful. The bedroom was large and the bed extremely comfortable. There is a kitchen area with a refrigerator, sink and microwave, which the owners had thoughfully stocked with coffee, tea, sodas and snacks. The owners were a great source of local information and made me feel like a family member. The location was perfect, a few minutes walk to the beach, shops and restaurents. This is where I am going to stay the next time I am in White Rock!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed June 19, 2011

We had a great visit - David and Marilyn made us very welcome and looked after us really well. The suite was ideal for our family of 4, the kids liked having their own bedroom and being able to watch a movie. A lovely setting, great breakfast and wonderful hosts - we'd definitely recommend this bed and breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2011

This was my fourth stay and this time I went to spend some time with my brother and relax in White Rock.
He's an experienced B&B'er and was impressed by the little touches that David and Marilyn provide. I like those, too, but I just go there to relax and I'm never disappointed.
I know what to expect and always come away feeling that I'll be back again.

George Holdenried, Calgary, Alberta

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Idylic location, hospitable proprietors, home from home accomodation.
Marvalous service, with their personel transfers to and from the airports and assistance with trip planning. We would recommend this accomodation to anyone wishing to visit White Rock BC, Vancouver, including sites of Whistler, Grouse Mountain, Harrison Hot springs, Butchart Gardens and Vancouver Island. wonderful Bed & Breakfast accomodation.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed May 29, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at the Ocean Rose B&B. It was everything we expected and more. David and Marylin`s hospitality was exeptional. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.....filled us up for our busy days at the Olympics!!!. Our hosts were very helpful with directions and local attractions. The accomodations were spacious, comfortable with an incredible view from the patio. We hope to return to the Ocean Rose when we return to visit the west. A Home away from Home!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2010

My wife and I highly recommend the Ocean Rose. The Webbs provided many little touches to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The breakfasts were wonderful; each day we were presented with a menu from which to choose the next morning's breakfast. Breakfast was served overlooking the Pacific; occassionally an immature bald eagle would fly by. The Webbs are very knowledeable about White Rock and even offered to drive us to our destination if it rained! If we return to White Rock we will definitely stay at the Ocean Rose.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2009

This extremely charming bed and breakfast not only met, but surpassed my expectations in all categories. The unique trait of the Ocean Rose is the passion that you can see in all of the services that are provided. The friendly and delightful hosts, David and Marilyn, genuinely enjoy giving you an experience that you will never forget. I wanted to treat my father to a week in Whiterock and my goal was to make sure it was extra special. I couldn't have chosen a better place to spend quality time with him. They made us feel like royalty from the moment that we arrived. We were constantly surprised at all of the little details that were taken care of during our stay. We were particularly impressed with the personalized themes that were incorporated into the menus; very creative! The food was both delicious and healthy. The accommodations located in a very peaceful setting ( yet close to the amenities) were impeccably clean and organized; in addition to offering lovely views. Working in the field of hospitality myself, I am quite critical and honestly, I couldn't find anything that would have made our stay more enjoyable. Their warm and friendly personalities made us feel instantly welcome. I could go on, but I'll sum it up by saying, " If you choose the Ocean Rose, you won't regret it. You will have a wonderful time and will go away with great memories and some new friends. I'll be returning there as soon as I can!"

• Stayed: May 2008