“Not one bad meal here”

Washington Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Washington Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in White Rock
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keil
Sardis BC
“Not one bad meal here”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant very many times, having lived only a couple blocks away, within walking distance! I have tried almost everything on the menu and every dish ordered was excellent! I have a tough time eating out because if it isn't as tasty as what one can make at home - why bother? WAG has the best menu and the best food in any place I have eaten in the lower mainland, including very nice restaurants downtown. I can't say enough about their excellent menu - and I wish I could point you to a certain dish that is the best...but they are all just as good! Love their martini specials! They have a very romantic ambiance in the place...it would be a great wedding venue....also a great place to take out of town guests. They have live music most of the time I have been there and you can sit "outside" in the tented area. They are situated right on the ocean. Don't miss this place!

• Visited July 2012

Vancouver, British Columbia
“Fantastic Place!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I dined here for our wedding anniversary and absolutely loved it! The food was delicious, the service was great, and the environment was classy and cozy.

The server took the time to explain the restaurant`s history to us, and told us some of the famous ghost stories that the staff and patrons at the restaurant have experienced over the years. Spooky!

Aside from a great menu, they have a fantastic selection of beers that you cannot find simply anywhere. We will be back!

• Visited November 2012
White Rock, Canada
“Walk up to the WAG”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went to WAG b/c we had an entertainment coupon. Not a fan of walking up a flight of stairs to get to the dining room area. The live band playing was great (we did get a table farther away so we could talk to each other as well). The Braised Short Rib Poutine was a great appetizer, the hit of the night was my Mediterranean Ravioli. So much flavour & such a good sized portion. For dessert we had Guinness Mousse which I though would be really bitter but the white chocolate leveled it out. Would definitely eat here again during the daytime so we could see the water. Service was great - I'm a big water drinker and there was always someone walking around to check on us.

• Visited October 2012
Tsawwassen, Canada
“Not impressed!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have have been to this restaurant on quite a few occasions. Lately we have not been impressed by the service at this restaurant. We were given dirty cutlery and the food was just okay. I don't think we will dine here again :(

• Visited July 2012
White Rock, Canada
“A tourist must”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Another great restaurant for the tourists to White Rock. Situated on the Eastern part of Marine Dr., in an old, old building that used to be a mill. (apparently haunted, which adds to its decor). Live music I think 4-5 nights/week and great atmosphere. Good food always

Visited September 2012