Seacrest Motel & R.V. Park
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in White Rock
See available hotels
Canadian Inn(Surrey)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Contrary to the review posted below my experience was entirely the opposite.
My family stays at the Seacrest several times annually to attend various local functions including the Torchlight Parade.
We have always found the cleanliness to be quite exceptional - never a complaint and we are very fussy. From bathrooms to kitchen to bedding the housekeeping service does their jobs very well.
The service again qualifies as exceptional from frontdesk to housekeeping the staff are very accommodating, again exceptionally so.
In all my stays at the Seacrest I have never had one complaint nor have ever had a thing to complain about - that is a huge reason we keep coming back and look forward to doing so.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank robert s
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the RV part of this motel for a week at the end of november. The washrooms were so dirty and gross I had to wear my sandals into the shower so I didn't get some disease, My wife complained the one day that the washrooms were dirty and had no toilet paper, hers got cleaned but not mine the next day I complained I got told it was cleaned which it was NOT (snot in sink, hair, and toothpaste everywhere and no toilet paper again) the shower looked like it has never ever been cleaned before. So i went and complained again the front desk lady blamed it on her partner again, for it not being cleaned. The next day I go in all they did was put toilet paper in the toilet paper dispenser and left. Didn't clean nothing in the whole week I was here and probably won't be cleaned if you come here. Can't even imagine what kind of bed bugs or leftovers are in the beds at the motel DO NOT stay here if you want something cheap and clean all you will get is DIRTY and GROSS and maybe even a little lip service.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Jody E
Reviewed November 20, 2011

A few weekends ago my Fiancé and I stayed at Seacrest and we had the best hotel experience in years. The gal at the front desk named Paula was very charming. She was sweet and made us feel welcome. We had driven all day and did not have a great travel experience getting there but her friendly demeanor and smile ended the day on a positive note.
Great Job :)
I will recommend this place to all my friends and family.
Thanks