“Good Fun”

Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-Cola Tube Park
Ranked #22 of 102 things to do in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the wind in your face as you cruise down our exhilarating tubing hill. Located in the Base 2 Zone on Blackcomb Mountain, the Coca-Cola Tube Park offers great fun for the young and the young at heart. There's no skill or equipment required - just a sense of adventure and a desire for excitement. Lanes are 1000' and a state-of-the-art conveyor lift makes travelling to the top a breeze. Primary access via the Excalibur Gondola.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Only needed to visit for an hour, as the novelty worn off from going fast down hill in a tube. A magic carpet ride most of the way up made it easier but getting up the hill took most of the fun away. worth a visit for one night, as it is faster a night when below freezing.

1  Thank trapidvisor

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My young son brought me here one evening with evil intent. He didn't say that this is where we are going but 'come for a walk dad'. While I froze, he had a brilliant time in the tubes sliding uncontrollably down the marked slopes. Whilst not crowded this evening, there certainly was a bottleneck getting up the hill which slowed down how many runs were possible. Observers!! wear a jacket or you shall freeze whilst watching the kids who were impervious to the cold despite having to walk up the hill a dozen times.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to the tube park at he end of our holiday, the lady on the ticket office was probably the most unhelpful person we encountered on our stay. Publications advertising the Tube Park were still advertising that the park was open to 20:00 hrs at night, however, the park closed at 19:00, apparently they had updated their website. So we arrived, two families, eight persons in all and were told the park closed at 18:40. We tried to enquire why the differences in time but got a board answer from he lady that the website says 19:00hrs. Why then make the last ride at 18:40?
True I had the chance to turn back, walk down the hill and catch the gondola back to base, but with four kids eager to ride, that would have been hard. A sign at he bottom of the gondola with opening times might have been helpful.

Also only two lanes were open, the reception area was muddy and unwelcoming. If you are going to charge top dollar for an attraction it should be top dollar in delivery.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Not much to say as it is fairly straightforward. Drag a big tyre up a slope and shoot down on your own or tie up with others for more speed and momentum. Well organised and staffed so it is safe. Fun for adults and kids alike.

1  Thank Itala88
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went with my family to Whistler this March, but unfortunately none of us knew how to ski or snow board...couldn't take lessons that day because of soreness from a recent marathon. This is an excellent activity for those who are like me...my nephews and I had a lot of fun. Try to go there as soon as it opens to avoid long lines. We got there a few minutes after it opened and didn't have to wait at all, but after 45 minutes or so there were probably 8-10 people in front of me but the wait was not long at all (probably 5-10 minutes). There were 5/7 lanes open that day so I was able to tube down 6 times for the 1 hour I purchased. They also had lanes for little kids. I would definitely recommend this