Blackcomb Brewery Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Adults only! 12 beers at 3 breweries!

This is a great experience for Adults Only. Tour to Whitler Brewery, Blue House Brewery and Coast... read more

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone

Reviewed May 20, 2017
YijingGu
Beijing, China
via mobile
Great tour! Had lots of fun.

After having a blast doing wine tours we were very intrigued about doing a brewery tour. Ben picked... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2016
fromVancouverCanada
Vancouver, Canada

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Arrived on-time and waited 45 min, no show. Called number and got voicemail. No call back from them.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Go for some great beer, fun conversation, learn about the beer making process and have a great time!!
I signed up on a whim, and I'm so glad that I did. Really enjoyed myself. It was great to meet Ben - what a NICE guy! Wow, lots to drink, and I didn't have to worry about driving !!
Thanks very much, Ben!

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank 3991BrenW
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I had a fantastic time on this tour. The beer samples were very generous and very good. I especially liked the Grapefruit Ale. It was really cool to learn about the brewing process up-close. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: July 2015