Blackcomb Brewery Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Adults only! 12 beers at 3 breweries!

This is a great experience for Adults Only. Tour to Whitler Brewery, Blue House Brewery and Coast... read more

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone

Reviewed May 20, 2017
YijingGu
Beijing, China
via mobile
Excellent tour with friendly host!

We were so impressed with this company. They picked us up from our hotel and it turned out we had... read more

Reviewed December 26, 2016
Laura S
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Arrived on-time and waited 45 min, no show. Called number and got voicemail. No call back from them.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Go for some great beer, fun conversation, learn about the beer making process and have a great time!!
I signed up on a whim, and I'm so glad that I did. Really enjoyed myself. It was great to meet Ben - what a NICE guy! Wow, lots to drink, and I didn't have to worry about driving !!
Thanks very much, Ben!

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank 3991BrenW
Reviewed July 7, 2015

I had a fantastic time on this tour. The beer samples were very generous and very good. I especially liked the Grapefruit Ale. It was really cool to learn about the brewing process up-close. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: July 2015