“Fun and scenic”

$112.28*
and up
Zipline Adventure in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Vancouver area
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun and scenic”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We did the Eagle tour and it was wonderful. The staff may be young, but they are confident and well trained. No problem feeling safe in the whole situation.

There was some eco tour information that was handed out but quite in accurate, so that was disappointing. I would think that having tourists from all around the world the information would be accurate and presented in a dynamic way.

We live in the same province and are proud of Whistler and all it has to offer.

1 Thank Joonthego

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highlight of the trip!”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Ziptrek gives you the choice of two zipline tours- the Bear or the Eagle. Each tour is around 2.5 to 3 hours. You can sign up for the tours at the Carlton Lodge in Whistler Village or by calling ahead of time. I completed the Bear Tour.The tour was a great tour for beginners. For those of you with fears, they did a great job training you and gradually increasing the length and speed of each zip line so that you feel more comfortable. The first zip line was very short, and in the village, mostly just instructional to get you comfortable with the gear, etc. We then took a ten minute bus ride up to the rain forest for the rest of the tour. A highlight of the bus ride included seeing the bobsled track from the recent olympics. Be sure and take your camera along for pics. If you have a wrist strap they will help you to strap it to your harness for safe keeping. There is also a professional photographer that will take pics on one of the zip lines with an option to view and purchase afterwards. The zip lines were incredible and you get some phenomenal views of Whistler and the rain forest.. Each of the zip lines worked its way across Fitzsimmons Creek. For those of you who are enviromentally conscious, Ziptrek is a very eco-friendly company and does a lot to benefit the environment and provide and eco-friendly tour. Definitely the highlight of the trip to Whistler!!

3 Thank blankenship98
Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really cool experience, went from scared to thrilled”
Reviewed May 14, 2010

I was pretty scared, but wanted to do it because my husband did. They do a little practice zip line right there in the village, so it helped calm nerves. After that, we went out into the forest and had the best time. We even saw some black bears from the bus. The tour guides were knowledgeable and made sure we were safe and that scared people like me felt comfortable.

1 Thank EMOESQ
Makati, Philippines
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“I wish we have this back home!”
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Although a bit pricey at $110+, I say it was worth it! We did the Eagle Tour, which uses the steeper zip lines, and it was just pure fun!

I don't know where to start. There was just so many things that made this adventure very memorable. Was it the zip lines? The knowledgeable and safety-conscious guides? Was it the fact that the entire adventure was eco friendly and environmentally sustainable? Or was it the fact that it was snowing when we did this tour! Everything was just perfect that day!

I've never experienced a more fun zipline tour in my life!

3 Thank stephenco
atlanta
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great views”
Reviewed April 30, 2010

My husband and I went last summer ... very safe but I got scared when they showed us how far up we were. Big mistake ... I should have gone but, walked the route instead. The guides were very patience as was everyone else. They all had a blast ... wish they had never taken us for the look up top.