“Flying high after this adventure”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

$99.80*
and up
Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Myself and a group of friends did the Eagle Tour and it was a great experience. Our guides (Jen and Joel) were excellent. They were very knowledgeable of the local area and made our experience even better.
The zip lines are brilliant and I would 100% recommend this to anyone.
Thank you to Joel and Jen again!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This company offer a couple of trips. We opted for the bear trip which was the lower entry level, mostly because my wife has a fear of heights!
After signing in the guides take you on a short bus ride to their hut where you are fitted with harnesses and helmets. Then just a short
walk to the first of 5 zip wires. Along the way our guides , Guy and Duncan, explained the environment, etc. The longest zip was 1800 foot with excellent views of both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. The finale was doing the last wire upside-down, even my wife (yes who I said was scared of heights!) did this.
A great trip and a must if you are in Whistler.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Enjoyed a beautiful February morning ziplining through old growth forest in the river valley between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. We walked trails, boardwalks, and bridges covered in six inches of fresh powder and zipped between stations nestled amongst hemlock and Douglas fir trees. Our guides were capable and informative, describing the ecology of the rain forest, local history, and the 2010 Winter Olympics which were held in Vancouver and Whistler. The zipline course is adjacent to the Whistler Sliding Centre. The zipline runs varied in height and length, and our guides safely prepared and guided customers from the timid to the bold. Everyone completed the course, and most of us did the last run upside down!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My 12 year old daughter an myself did this last summer while in Whistler. If you go to whistler you have to try it probably the best Day trip I have done in my life. So much fun and the guides were fantastic very knowledgeable and informative. We had a great time and would do it again in a second if I find myself back in Whislter.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Booked this event through our rep. Simple and straight forward. All met up in Whistler village at RVP ant taken to our start point up the mountain between Whistler and Blackcomb. Our guides for the duration were Duncan and Jordan. A nicer pair of gentlemen you'd struggle to meet. Very knowledgable and helpful and absolutely brilliant with out two boys aged 8 and 12. Very reassuring and professional we had an absolutely fab time. If you don't do this you are missing out big time. Thanks again you guys for the experience. SUPERB