“A must do.”

$109.37*
and up
Zipline Adventure in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A must do.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Our family of four recently did the BearZipline Tour. After your first zipline most of your fears are forgotten and the excitement takes over. Our two girls (one afraid of heights) aged 9 and 11 loved it too. We thought our youngest would need to go tandem with a guide but we were all fine to zipline solo. The guides were very friendly to the point of being amateur comedians and had the kids in stitches. We all felt very safe and even ended upsidown for the last zipline! Even though no bears were to be seen that day we would say this is a must do. Excellent fun.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“thrill ride!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time on a zipline tour. We both really enjoyed it! Our guides were very friendly and knowledgable!!! We took the Bear tour. If you are new to ziplining try this tour! Very good introduction! With a thrill at the end. We will never forget this experience!!! Can't wait to try the Eagle tour next time!!!!

Portland, Oregon
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“This was amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We took our 6 and 9 yr old with us and they LOVED it. Our guides Amanda and Graham were wonderful with the kids (as well as the adults who were scared to death of zip ling until they did it). I have zip lined in other locations and I have never felt more confident in the safety of the gear and training of the guides. It is worth every penny, as it is an experience of a lifetime.

We need the entry level tour and it was enough for all of us. There are more adventurous tours (the lines are longer/higher), but this was a great option for us.

If you are bringing kids - know that you are up high over the river when zip lining, so it may scare the less adventurous child.Our 6 & 9 yr old want to o again. Our friends took their 9 and 11 yr olds and they also loved it.

A must do in Whistler! The staff is amazing!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mbtravel2016
Phoenix, Arizona
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Overcame my fears!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ziplining was on my husband's bucket list, not mine. I have a fear of heights and bridges - both of which are part of this tour. At the last minute I decided to go along with him on the Bear tour. Everyone in our group were first-timers. Once I got over my initial fears and got comfortable with the harness and system, I had a blast! Loved it and I would highly recommend for first-timers.

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most fun in Whistler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ill start by saying I am old and very scared of heights. I have wanted to try this for a long time but have been terrified. Once I jumped off the first tower I was hooked!!. This is one of the most exciting and fun things I have ever done. THe scenery is beautiful, and the ride is a total rush.
The guides were wonderful , patient, funny and very safety concious. THe equipment and the area are very well maintained . I felt safe , let myself go, and enjoyed every minute of it. Highly recommend it to "juice up" your stay in Whistler.