“An Amazing Experience”

$100.26*
and up
Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Rothesay, N.B.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An Amazing Experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I can't say enough good about this company. The setting for the lines was of course spectacular, the tour itself was interesting and informative because for environmental awareness aspects, and the guides were friendly and professional. It was just a top notch experience all around. Last year I had gone on their "Bear" tour and really enjoyed it. This year, when I happened to be going through Vancouver again, I drove up to Whistler specifically to go on their "Eagle" tour. I was certainly not disappointed!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gary_Hyslop

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Markham, Canada
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“What a Rush! Awesome Experience ...”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wow, my husband & I had so much fun doing the ziplining!!! It was incredible! Our first time and we did the Eagle Tour ...the guides were friendly, well trained and encouraging. Felt very safe and enjoyed the educational tid bits of information they provided along the way. It was exilharating & fantastic! A Must-try in Whistler...Go for it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Anyliz
Victoria, British Columbia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My son and I tried the Bear tour at first because I haven't tried riding on long zip lines before. It's perfect for the non-thrill seekers like myself to warm up to zip lines. The guides were friendly and we got to learn more about the area (the nature part of the tour). The fourth line (I think) was the longest one at 1,200 feet (I think). On the last line, they have a photographer taking photos of you coming down the line. By the fifth line, I was comfortable enough to try going upside down - still didn't let go of my tether line so didn't really do a complete upside down. The next day, we did the Eagle tour and was nice to know that as repeated customers, we got 10% off (too bad they didn't offer the same discount on photos). The Eagle was a little higher, faster and longer. I believed they have a 2,200 feet as part of the Eagle. Our guides were very funny and kept us entertained (Geoff from Vancouver and his partner who I forgot her name). They have a photographer on the second line to take photos of you leaving the platform - another perfect opportunity to go upside down for the photo..unfortunately, I was still a bit too nervous to completely let go. On the other hand, my 11 year old son went upside down and hands free and got a great photo of it. The last line was great as it went right back to where we started and got to skip the bus ride. The next time we are back at Whistler, we are definitely going on the Eagle tour again...I want to try going upside down hands free :-) By the way, bring a digicam to record videos of your rides!

Burlington, Canada
208 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 228 helpful votes
“Exhilarating fun!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

5 zips on the Bear Tour!! Some local knowledge and some conservation messages given along the way. The main event, an 1100ft ZIP was soooo much fun. Erin and Ryan handled our group of 9 people very well!!

Orefield, Pennsylvania
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime adventure!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Took this ziplining excursion with my husband and 9 and 11 year old children. It was very intense but our guides made us feel safe and secure. They were friendly and very well trained. Couldn't ask for a better experience! Must do when in beautiful Whistler.