“Whole family had a blast”
Review of Ziptrek Ecotours

and up
Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
Ranked #2 of 55 Tours in Whistler
More attraction details
Owner description: A year-round operation, Ziptrek Ecotours is the North American pioneer of zipline tours. We offer an entertaining combination of high-wire adventure and ecological exploration.Soar between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains on Whistler’s most popular zipline adventure. A total of 10 ziplines are joined by suspension bridges and platforms over 150’ high in the tree canopy. Choose from 2 zipline tours and then fly through the ancient rainforest on the ride of a lifetime!
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We did it is twice with kids, seven and thirteen years old, and every one of us had a blast. The seven year old were able to do two of the zip lines by themselves, and other three zip lines they had to do as tandem with the instructor.
All the zip lines were between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains and the more advanced zipline package start up in the mountains and ends essentially in the Whistler village, so you drive up by van, use the zip lines, and then just walk back into Ziptreck Ecotours office.
The staff was super nice, made it even more fun, and educated us along the way.

WarrickH, Director of Marketing at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Penta 5,

Thanks so much for taking to write your review of Ziptrek, we are grateful for the effort. Very pleased to read that the whole family had a blast. Thanks for sharing, and I believe other families with children will find your write up informative.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Thanks to Dan, Eric and Stuart for a great time. Very skilled, knowledgeable, safety conscious and a heck of a lot of fun. The trip was very easy to book online. All of the staff worked hard to make everyone feel at ease. Nice nature talk on the ride up and along the way. Everyone made sure we were all having a good time, a safe time, and that we were all at ease. We enjoyed the Eagle Tour, with its 5 lines and exhilarating rides and views. Would definitely bring family of all ages, any time for a great time. There were 7 in our group which was a good size as there is some waiting around on the platforms etc. Took about 3 hrs overall. The views, the nature, the rides, the fun...everything well done.

Dear b4i4gt,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write your review of Ziptrek, we truly appreciated the effort and feedback provided. It was a pleasure to read that you all had a great time.

I believe your tidy and informative summary will provide some useful insight for others, so thanks for sharing your experience.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I've done the tour and I had a great time again. Tour guides were super nice and they knew their stuff (I've been telling my friends random tidbits I learned on the tour every now and then). They were also very helpful in making the best experience for us on the ziplines, especially when zipping across upside down! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good adrenaline rush and being in nature.

Dear harmonie143,

Just wanted to write a quick note to thank you for taking the time to write your review of Ziptrek - much appreciated.

Glad to hear your experience was so positive, and we greatly value your repeat patronage.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We did the Ziplining on our last day at Whistler. Though we had never ziplined before, we chose to do the Eagle Tour, as it seemed more worthwhile based on previously read reviews. We had two great guides. Everything was very professional and felt safe the entire time. All I have to say despite being nervous of heights, it was so much fun and exhilarating experience! I cannot wait to try it again in the future. My only complaint is that it went by so fast!

WarrickH, Director of Marketing at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Sus829,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review of Ziptrek, we truly appreciate the effort and the feedback that you share. Very pleased to read that we were fortunate enough to be able to provide you your 1st zipline experience and that it turned out to be so positive. We would love to see you back some time for your second go around!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I highly recommend doing this while in Whistler. I am not always great with heights, but decided I wanted to do it anyway. I was unsure whether to do the bear tour or the eagle tour, in the end I did the eagle tour, and absolutely loved it! The rest of my group enjoyed it too. The zip lines were so much fun, I never felt unsafe at any point in the tour, and the tour guides were really friendly and funny (one guy, Bobby, had us laughing pretty much all tour - great job Bobby!). I would definitely do this again. If I had my time again, though, I would do the mammoth tour - the eagle tour was so much fun that it went too quickly! If you are looking for some fun and have a sense of adventure, I highly recommend giving this a go.

Dear AlexH2222_1,

Just wanted to send a quick note to thank you for writing your review of Ziptrek - much appreciated.
I was obviously extremely pleased to read that it ended up being "the highlight of your trip". Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, and we'd love to see you back again tackling the Mammoth tour.