“I love the keg!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: There is a transit stop 100 yards from the restaurant.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I love the Keg!! I usually go there on special occasions. I had a amazing dinner there last evening. Unfortunately when my girlfriend lifted her last rack of ribs on her plate she found a hair. They we so very accommodating with comping her dish and our desert. I will defiantly eat there again. Accidents happen. My "suggestion" polish plates, dishes before serving food.

Casper R, General Manager at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I love your heading! Thank you mentioning you will eat with us again, I appreciate it.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our first meal in Whistler this holiday. Built myself up for a great steak but on this occasion it was a big let down. Too much gristle and the whole meal was a little lukewarm. There are much better experiences to be had in Whistler

I am very disappointed that you did not have a good experience with us. I sure hope you told your server about your steak so we could have made it just right as we always strive to have our guests enjoy their food and experience with us.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Can't expect too much for the price you pay. Quality is not bad, but the steak doesn't seem to have too much favour. Still a good dinner venue in the Village

Casper R, General Manager at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Whistler, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

We are sorry you found the steak without flavour. It is certainly not a comment we get. We always hope that issues with a guests meal are brought to a managers attention because we will remake it to exactly what you desire. We always strive for the best customer satisfaction. I hope you visit with us again, and please ask for me when you arrive.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Well situated in the Village. Easy to find and within walking distance of the Upper Village. Good choice for moderate priced meals.

Thank you for dining with us and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We ate here after a day of skiing and must say we enjoyed our meal. Our server was great. Each of our steaks were done to our liking. I find many of the kegs have become noisy and crowded. We were seated on one of the upper levels and found it comfortable and good for conversation (we could hear each other without raising our voices).

I am very happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for taking your time to write your comments on Tripadvisor.