“Sshhh. Let's keep this Whistler's best kept secret.”

Ingrid's Village Cafe
Ranked #47 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great little deli. Homemade soup. Today was tomato basil. Homemade salads. Today was beet & yam. Custom made sandwiches. Mega-wraps. Veggie burgers. Breakfasts. Modest prices. Just real food. Real people. No cutesy Whistler grunge.
Me likey.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had sandwich and a soup at Ingrids . Both were very good . It is very casual you can eat outside on the deck .

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I ate at Ingrid's Village Cafe on 6-21-2014 under the pretext that I would receive a healthy meal. What I got was a frozen, reconstituted burger, reheated in a microwave oven. In fact this establishment kept four microwave ovens busy making their "home cooked meals". The soup was marginal, and the burger was inedible. For this I was charged $21.14, which included a built in tip for my picking up my own meal and returning my own tray. The staff was very nice, management is responsible for this terrible meal.
J Jones
Boulder, Co.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

A long time favorite. I was always able to get the Cordon Blue chicken on good quality sour dough sliced bread. Simply heaven. Today, w commercial grade bun, take it or leave it. I should have left it. sad day in my foodie heart.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is a well priced haunt used by many locals. They have a good range of smoothies and juices and also tasty sandwiches and cakes.