“A Quick Bite”

Ranked #45 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Greta sandwiches when you want something a little cheaper. Service was fast

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We found the restaurants that were at our hotel just a bit too pricey and I found this restaurant on one of my strolls.

Great vegetarian choices, home cooking, deli, made to order sandwiches and wraps, perfect prices~as I was there at 5:15pm and they close at 6pm I did get a bit of a sigh from one of the staff as they were cleaning and closing up. Maybe the owner could have an extra half hour for the closing up AFTER 6pm to avoid this.

The food was great, very tasty. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

I are here every day when in Whistler! I was sad to leave the delicious sandwiches and deli dishes. The staff was very kind and helpful!

1  Thank Kagtravel
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The ideal deli. I eat breakfast here and it was good. Simple with lots of options. Then had them make boxed lunches for my group. These were fantastic. Tasty, and made to order for each person. Great place for a quick bite.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Brilliant little cafe in the heart of Whistler Village. Well priced and great home made food. Great for Breakfast or lunch with a menu for both. Great place which is a must!