“Awesome Crepes”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Whistler
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My family took me there for breakfast on Father's Day. We sat outdoors and were promptly served. I have to say that we certainly waited for a long time after ordering our breakfast (30 Mins) I do think; however, that is was worth the wait. I had smoked salmon Buckwheat crepes with eggs and cheese. The food was great and the service was friendly. I would recommend this place if you every in Whistler. Be prepare to wait for a table for a lengthy period of time and NO, they do not take reservations.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am a strict vegetarian and ordered a a crepe and potatoes for my self. I asked for no meat in any of my families meals. When our food came there was meat dropped in two of the dishes from the kitchen and my sons omelette had a couple pieces of egg shell in it. I notified the chef that there was meat and egg shells in our food. He said he did not care at all. He wouldn't even take the drinks or anything off the meal. The chef was very rude to me and I was very disappointed with the restaurant. I probably would never go back.

2  Thank MCGILL737
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Wish I'd had time to return for another breakfast as the French toast was the best I've ever tasted. So moist but not too eggy. The coffee could be better, but as I was drinking the drip stuff I can't really complain. Service is excellent and really friendly. Seems to be no washrooms in the restaurant itself which is strange, but they are available upstairs. Bit off the main tourist track so not as hectic as other places which is nice.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great atmosphere; small but quaint! We all had crepes and each one of us raved about our order! We would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went here for breakfast upon recommendation of others. I found it to be average. I had smoked salmon with asparagus crepes. It was good. I didn't like the whole wheat and buckwheat though...if I'm going to eat a crepe I prefer it to be the original. So I'd pass on this place next time. Service was good though, food served promptly and reasonable price for Whistler.