“Delicious Breakfast Crepe”

Crepe-Montagne
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Whistler
Cuisines: French, European, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chichester
“Delicious Breakfast Crepe”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast here this morning as it was conveniently just over the road from our hotel. I had a breakfast crepe called a Biathlon and added cheese, it was very very tasty and kept me going most of the day.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
South Cave, United Kingdom
“Chewy cold pancakes”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went for desert and I ordered the chocolate and banana crepe with cream, ice cream and chocolate sauce. The contents of the crepe were all cold and so was the crepe, it tasted pre made and chewy, the banana was sliced in half, cold and hard and so it was hard to eat. It's hard to get a crepe badly wrong but they did.

Visited January 2013
Tokyo
“very warm atmosphere and nice sticky type of crepes”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

With plenty of crepe type, this is a must visit place if you like crepes or sweets. Loved the crepe way better than the famous waffle on the blackcomb hill.

Facing big street, it is easy to find although the place is very small, which makes this restaurant cozy and comfortable place together with friendly service.

Unlike some others comments, as it does not open early in the morning, it is not for breakfast.

London
“Great place spoilt by the dumbest, rudest waitress in town”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went here for breakfast on Christmas Day and had a great time. The food was great and the service friendly. But I'm taking a star off for our experience the next time we went. Don't let this put you off because hopefully the manager will just read this and get rid of the person involved. Whistler has so many fantastic, friendly and helpful people serving you everywhere you go that I was amazed to find someone like this existed in this lovely place.

We went back on the 29th with some friends who had joined us - we were anxious to take them to what we thought was the best breakfast in town. When we ordered one of my friends asked for a crepe with an over-easy egg. The waitress rather abruptly said that it was either scrambled or sunny-side up and they couldn't do over-easy. When I asked why she said it was because the egg was cooked on the crepe, but it's a funny sort of scrambled egg that's made on a crepe. Anway, our drinks came fairly soon after and then we waited for our food. And waited, and waited. Now this is a tiny place - the waitresses were passing our table constantly. No one remarked on the fact that we had no food. We were busy chatting and didn't really take in the fact that people who came in after us were getting their food. After about forty minutes we asked where the food was. The other waitress, the one who hadn't taken our order and was actually very friendly (she had a non-native English speaking accent) said she was terribly sorry but the order hadn't gone through. The waitress who had taken our order came over and said she'd taken the drinks order but not the food order. I reminded her of the discussion about the egg and she just looked at me blankly and refused to acknowledge what had happened. The waitress I was complaining to was very apologetic but the one who'd messed up just rolled her eyes, said "some people" and stormed off. We left without paying for the drinks, so this person meant the cafe missed out on a large breakfast order and then again when we would have gone on our last day but chose not to because we didn't want to bump into her again. Let's hope the manager reads this and gets rid of her. There were only two waitresses in the cafe that morning so she should be easily identifiable.

Tingewick, United Kingdom
“Awesome fondue”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

What a cute little place - definitely worth a visit :)
The atmosphere is very cosy. Hubby had a savoury crepe - very filling. I had fondue, which ame with bread. I also ordered a side of vegetables, which the staff didn't mention as HUGE! So, I had a massive plate of vegetables to myself, along with bread and cheese. I hate wasting food, but couldn't manage it all and felt a bit annoyed that the portion size wasn't mentioned. Would be worth offering bread OR veg, or perhaps a smaller portion of veg...
The flame under my fondue wasn't lit, which made it less runny. I had to ask for it to be lit when I realised. In fairness, the waiter did then offer to put it back on the heat for me :)
Delicious!!