“Only Place for Breakfast”
Review of Crepe-Montagne

Crepe-Montagne
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Whistler
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
New York City, New York
“Only Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

What a fabulous little spot for breakfast!

This is the only place I go to for great, fresh food that is not greasy. The crepes are very well done and similar to those I had in France. Waffles and pancakes are light and fluffy, so I definitely recommend those as well. Be sure to order a side of hash browns. The Lavazza coffee they serve is divine.

They don't take reservations, but turnover is quick. Bring your appetite and you won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Very delicious food!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I really enjoyed this restaurant. We went there for lunch during Thanks Giving holidays. Order 3 crepes - 1 ham ($15), 1 smoke salmon ($20) and 1 chocolate ($5). All of them were super delicious. The portion is not very big but the ingredients are overwhelmed with freshness and quality. The amount of cheese inside the ham crepes was just right, and again these are high quality cheese, not the kind you get from your Macdonald cheese burger/IHOP. The ham and salmon crepes also come with salad next to the plate which is also very fresh.

We will come back for sure. Probably not for lunch but may be for afternoon snack or desset time. Outstanding food!!!!!

Calgary, Canada
“Ouch... can you say double delicious, scrumptious, tasty treats...”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Read my reviews - I give no undeserved praise. This place was outstanding. Personable service, cute cafe atmosphere and stunningly delicious food.
I ate 3 caramel crepes during my visit. My favourite crepe was the breakfast one with egg, sausage, and added cheese. Everyone at our table was overjoyed at the entire experience.
You would think with a line up of over 20 people outside (now theres a giveaway!).. the service or food quality would suffer.. mais non! It was perfection.
I love expecting something good and then being blown away by the experience. The Espresso was even good. BRAVO I will return... soon I hope.

1 Thank winequaffer
Surrey, BC
“Great place to have breakfast in Whistler”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I visited this restaurant. Quite small. Only had to wait about 15 minutes. Fairly reasonable. All the staff appeared to be french speaking which added to the atmosphere and ambiance of being in a french restaurant. You have to try something with crepes in it. Very good.

Whistler, Canada
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Enjoyed breakfast with family here on a recent Sunday morning. Clearly they are doing something right, the line up was out the door. We waited about 30 minutes to be seated, nice sunday morning and good conversation, so we were not in a rush. The meal and service proved to be worth the wait. Everyone in the group was pleased with their dish and the service was excellent. Great little room too, I would return again, but maybe on a less popular morning. Nice work Crepe-Montange.

1 Thank DubhLinn-Team