“Nice food, good service, pricey bill”
Review of Caramba Restaurant

Caramba Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 192 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Caramba Restaurant reflects Jay Pare's vision of a truly fun dining experience. Mediterranean style comfort food with local influences, married with high energy service, within a very inviting and casual setting. Wood Fired Pizza, Pasta and Seafood. Dine in or Take Out. Enjoy one of Whistler's best appointed patios in summer.
Perth, Australia
“Nice food, good service, pricey bill”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Enjoyed a warm spinach dip - shared between 4 of us. Also enjoyed their pizzas made in the on site pizza oven, finished off with a slice of their home made high apple pie which again managed to be shared by more than one (large slice!)
Recommend the food although it was quite expensive for what we had as a fairly light meal - but i guess that's Whistler Village prices for you!

1 Thank Kerry1G

Rockport, Washington
“Very tasty meal - would recommend to anyone”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Friendly service and the food was awesome. Calamari was delightful and the pork and lamb was tender as anything. i am looking forward to returning on my next visit to Whistler. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Made my taste buds quite happy, which i find hard to do lately with restaurants. This was not the same old, same old. It was delightful.

Rockport, WA
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Whenever I visit a new place I always research the restaurants in the area beforehand so as to maximize our dining experience! I dislike having to pay alot for an unmemorable meal. Caramba's was our choice for dinner when visiting Whistler given the price range and food we wanted to have. We ordered the Calamari for starters as previous reviews suggested and we were not disappointed. The Calamari was cooked without batter, crisp and clean and the garlic aioli dip (instead of the more traditional tzatziki) was robust and made for a perfect mouthful! We couldn't wait for our entrees - the mixed rotisserie. We had asked for a lamb and pork combination only (usually the mixed rotisserie comes with chicken, lamb and pork) and the chefs willingly obliged. From the first bite into my pork chop I was in food heaven! Surprise and unbelief at what i was tasting turned to tears - It was the most succulent pork chop I have ever tasted. (I usually avoid ordering pork chops when dining out as they have always been too dry) It had just the right amount of fat on it to melt every bite into your mouth. The seasoning was just right, making for a flavour that lingered long after on the taste buds. Our satisfaction was complete! We even took some of the pork home and ate it the next day and it was just as good.
I would bring my most cherished guests there and I wouldn't want to eat anywhere else on my next trip to Whistler!

Vancouver, BC
“Caramba - one of my fave places in Whistler”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I see some negative reviews and I'm really surprised because I've never had a bad meal or a bad experience at Caramba. It's one of my favorite restaurants in Whistler. It's reasonable, the food is delicious and the staff is friendly. The pizza is great, the mac & cheese (add the chorizo!) is to die for and I can't go there without getting the pan fried calamari app. I took a friend there last time and she loved it as well.

“Very small portions”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Priced too high for what you get, would help if they served buns/bread with olive oil or butter. I found this not to be a dining experience but a rip off. Hope they improve for others, I will never be back.

2 Thank Doug L