“Lots of fun”
Review of Teppan Village

Teppan Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Teppan Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We came with our kids, and everyone had a great time. The food was really good and the chef was really funny and entertaining. The kids wanted to go back the next night. We didn't but certainly will the next time we're in Whistler.

There are newer reviews for Teppan Village

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have dined in Teppan Village once a year for the last 20-plus years - always taking advantage of the "shoulder season" offers. Great entertainment and pretty decent food as well. Must try if you are in Whistler but be prepared for the smell of cooking to linger in whatever you are wearing.

1  Thank Lucksa
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I'm not sure if Teppan Village is part of the Japanese Village chain or not. My parents would take me to Japanese Village every year for my Birthday. In fact...most of our family Birthdays were celebrated there. So when I decided to have dinner at the Teppan Village in Whistler, I sort of expected something similar. Yes...they make the food right at the table and the chef does his very best to entertain you with silly jokes and slick tricks with his knife and salt and pepper shakers. But it was different from the experiences I had had before. The food was always delicious at Japanese Village. It was the sauces that really made things amazing! Even the salad dressing was to die for. But I didn't find that at Teppan Village. Their sauce and salad dressing were mediocre. The food itself was ho-hum. So if you go...go for the entertainment...the cheezy jokes and the knife flipping.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great theatre and nice food although portions have decreased in size markedly over the last 3/4 years. Needs a bit of sprucing up but if you've never been give it a try

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is a real experience, not cheap but worth every penny. Delicious food, unique atmosphere, huge fun and our kids loved it too - dont miss !