“Wonderful food!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

I wasn't sure I'd like anything on the menu because I'm not very fond of sushi, but WOW, I was impressed!! The salmon was absolutely amazing, the reddest, tastiest I have ever seen or tried. Nevermind the chicken and beef teriyaki which both astonished me at how good they were cooked!! The sauce here is AMAZING. It doesn't get better than this!! I love this place!!

I highly recommend Sachi Sushi.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (437)

Reviewed June 8, 2016

We went there when we stayed in Whistler for the weekend. Food was great, service was very quick and staff very friendly.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016

This restaurant is right beside our hotel. They serve amazing sushi at a great price. i would recommend this place if you want to get good Japanese dishes in Whistler.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

The sushi here never disappoints! Fresh, unique and satisfying. Great drink menu with some interesting twists on sake!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

The service here is standard for Whistler but for the price, I would recommend Nagomi or Sushi Village over Sachi (especially if they have their deals going on). I have been to Sachi a few times and the sushi is pretty standard. The last time I was there I had the assorted sashimi, spicy agedashi tofu and the spider roll. It was all pretty standard, nothing to rave about. I haven't really been blown away by my experience here and since I am a local, I can definitely say for the value you will get more bang for your buck at one of the other sushi restaurants in town.

Date of visit: April 2016