“Very fresh and good service”
Review of Sachi Sushi

Sachi Sushi
Ranked #28 of 196 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stumbled upon the restaurant as we were not on the main path through the village. But we are glad we did! We had a good table by a window and the service was prompt and friendly. We ordered a several dishes and everything was well paced so that we were not sitting with a table full of dishes nor sitting waiting for the next dish. One person did order a chicken dish which was a bit overcooked. But the sushi was fresh. And if you don't see something on the menu, just ask. We did and had a dish made for us.

Will I go back? You bet.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is worth the walk away form the centre of the village to get too, the sushi and sashimi were superb and all other food was really good. It was packed at 5:30pm and had a good buzzy atmosphere.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I love Sachi Sushi and go every time I'm in Whistler. I prefer it to Sushi Village. They have good, unique rolls. Everything is really fresh. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Loved it all! I don't eat fish but plenty of choice and amazing taste, including the cupcakes that I saw recommended by others. My husband also really enjoyed. Good atmosphere and great to see the chefs as they worked. Going back this week! Fresh healthy tasty food!

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We were in the mood for Japanese in whistler and we were lead to this place - amazing! The sushi was all delicious but something you MUST try is the cupcakes! Avocada sushi roll topped with tempura sweet potato on top, and a little edemae bean right on top! DELICIOUS!