“BEST IN TOWN!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Sachi sushi is amazing ! best sushi in town for sure, even best in the the lower mainland Vancouver area ! I'd travel to Whistler just for the sushi here ! you HAVE to have the kani roll ... it's like tuna/crab dessert ! Thankyou Koba-san and crew !

Reviewed December 31, 2011

My wife and I have been coming to Whistler for years. We always try and visit Sachi Sushi. On this visit we tried the "Sachi Roll" which was really delicious! The unagi and flying fish roe with quail egg also was delicious. I wanted to try the geoduck for the first time, but unfortunately they were out. The "Hoka Roll" is also very highly recommended, a square roll of goodness. Having a seat at the sushi bar is definitely the best place.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

We have tried all of the sushi places in Whistler several times, and this is our favorite.

I should start out by saying my review may be skewed by the fact that where we live, we get some amazing sushi, and our prices are far less (for example, a salmon sashimi at my local place at home is $11.50, at Sachi Sashimi it is $24, and that is pretty much the going rate in Whistler).

We feel like we get better value for money ordering the rolls, which are very good. Most rolls are around $9 each. My favorites have been Cupcake and the Sachi Roll. Yesterday we also tried the Tempura Roll, the House Roll, and one other, but I am forgetting the name. Some were quite bland, and if you don't like spicy, you should not be scared off by that in any descriptions (it is super mild). Their Miso Soup is good, and they have other non-sushi kitchen items (soups, teriyaki chicken, etc).

After they seat you, the bring a glass of water and some green tea.

We prefer this place over Sushi Village because the fish is better (in our opinions), the prices are a bit better, and the crowds seems to be less.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We've been coming back here again and again since 2007. The best we've had, including from Richmond/Vancouver. Great service, atmosphere, decent prices, love to sit at the sushi bar and watch them work. Employees have been here a long time, telling me the place runs well, and we can always count on the same sushi chefs.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Overall this is a great place, serving very good and fresh sushi/sashimi, as well as a pretty complete Japanese food lineup. As with any good sushi place, it can be a pricey endeavour...especially if you are starving after a hard day of skiing. But, relative to what you might be used to paying for Japanese food, you won't be surprised by the bill and will be happy with the meal!

Another tip....get there when it opens! Fills up fast!