“Superb Service, Excellent Food and Atmosphere”

Quattro in Whistler
Ranked #40 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Northlands Blvd.
Description: Quattro at Whistler has won over critics, visitors and residents alike with its invitingly warm atmosphere and contemporary Italian cuisine. An award winning wine list awaits every wine lover, from casual wine enthusiasts to the best trained palates. The Restaurant The Venetian interior has two cozy fireplaces and an open kitchen. Hand painted silk chandeliers and warm wood finishes create a passionate environment for a true dining experience. Quattro also features two private dining rooms. Call to inquire.
Reviewed March 2, 2011

The family - 4 of us including 2 teenagers - went to Quattro on our last night in Whistler as the "treat" of the trip. We originally wanted Trattoria, but it was booked, so the hotel concierge recommended Quattro. An excellent choice. We all had drinks, 2 appetizers split, and each had a pasta dish, 2 had dessert for just over $200 CAD without tip.

Upon entering coats were taken and claim checks issued, we were slightly early for our 8:00 reservation - no problem - shown right to our table in the packed restaurant on a Saturday night. Service was timely, friendly, and excellent, and we did not feel rushed in any way.

In general I am a pub style guy, but I appreciate a nice meal and excellent service. Overall this was the best service and food of our 5 day Whistler tour and, while pricey, I found it to be a good value.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

Food was superb - the bruschetta appetizer was amazing, we had pasta with the best one being the "Ravioli Roccagorga". Atmosphere was great for a romantic night out and service was excellent.

Will definitely return!

Reviewed January 6, 2011

went here on the recommendation of the Hilton concierge. Up to now they had been perfect.

Quattro was a disappointment. I had been told this was on the same level as the Il Camineto (or whatever it's name is). The ambiance was nice, and my starter was a pretty good pemberton beet salad. The special rissoto (king crab) was pretty anemic in colour and taste. It was edible, but pretty tasteless.

The dessert was good and the wine selection was one of the better ones I have seen in Whistler by the glass.

Overall though, very average. Not on my top 5 restaurants in whistler.

Reviewed December 18, 2010

We visited quattro a few nights ago. The food was top! I had the famous meat ball which was to my surprise filled with cheese genius! My wife had the seafood pasta which was equally amazing dish. Our waitress was a bit how can I say it intense! You want a romantic meal for two not three! Sorry just not my thing...... I also used a discount voucher of 10% our mature waitress did not look amused and stated she had never seen my type of card before crazy!

Reviewed September 5, 2010

the best Italian in Whistler, with very professional and attentive service. The antipasto platter for starters is a must and all the pasta dishes were very tasty (we all tried a different one and passed the plates around!)

Try and leave room for desert if you can (you might struggle) the chocolate Vesuvius cake is very tasty.

The restaurant is tucked away in the Pinnacle Hotel just beside the library in a nice quite part of the village just off of the village stroll