“Tasty Hidden Treasure”

Ranked #15 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We open at 11am for casual counter-service lunch and full table-service for dinner from 5:30-9pm. Take-out is available anytime between these hours. Free 2 hour parking is available just behind the restaurant in the IGA Marketplace.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Fresh pasta! I opted to get the make my own and got linguini with alfredo sauce and added Chicken. Soooo tasty! You can really tell the difference between homemade pasta and the boxed stuff. Our meal came with fresh foccacia bread with the oil & vinegar. I also got a choice between 3 soups or 2 different salads. Very tasty. The menu isn't huge, but didn't really need to be with the choices. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have the Ravioli that night, as I had previously read a lot about it and was anxious to try it. I was happy with what I had though. This is a tiny restaurant, only 6 tables or so, and there's no bathroom. I think it's outside in the strip mall somewhere. The staff was really friendly and the service was a good speed.

1  Thank Kelly P
There are newer reviews for Pasta Lupino Gourmet Whistler

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Got a half order of pasta for lunch and really regretted it ... should have gotten a full order!!! As we were looking over the menu and young man walked in and said, "You won't regret eating here." And we didn't. A nice small place with wonderful food!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We started with the best fresh bread I have had in a long time. Soup or salad included with your very reasonably priced entree. chicken Thai soup was really good. The fresh pasta was so tender. I had cheese/spinach ravioli- very good! Spouse had meat lasagna which was moist and tasty. service was fast and attentive. Small place, go early to get a table.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had several Italian dishes and they were pretty good. Enough food to bring back and have later. Restaurant is tiny so plan around peak hours. Staff is very friendly and prices are fair.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nothing I can write will do this meal justice. Absolutely awesome. Haven't had meatballs like this since my Italian grandmother passed away!