“Great Value in Whistler villlage”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #35 of 196 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A great place to take the family after a day on the slopes - Good food and very reasonable price right in the village.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,455)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Don't large without eating here. Main meals comes win included entree fo soup or salad plus bread plus icecream to finish.
Staff friendly and Sid food

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Was so happy to discover that Whistler had an old spaghetti factory. Great value for money. Love the variety of the menu. Even comes with our/ salad and ice cream!!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I have gone to the Old Spaghetti Factory in various locations in the past, but this was the first time we visited the one located at the Whistler Village. We did not come in expecting a lot, but came out feeling absolutely fantastic - we were surprised at the high quality of service, and the family-friendly atmosphere.

Location and Atmosphere: Located near a corner of Whistler Village, the Old Spaghetti Factory was easy to find. The atmosphere of the restaurant was vibrant like you'd expect - lots of families, lots of large parties of patrons, and son on. Not an ideal place to dine for a romantic evening, but a great place to relax, eat, and laugh.

Service: OUTSTANDING (if I can type in bigger fonts, I would!) For a restaurant as busy as it was, we were served in the most amazing way. The waitress frequented our tables to ensure that all our needs were met, and went out of her way to bring us service. Our dish took slightly longer than anticipated to arrive, and she apologized to us even though we weren't considering the delivery to be delayed. I wish I can use better words to describe the evening's experience, but I'm really THAT speechless over the courtesy, the friendliness, and the professionalism demonstrated that evening by our waitress Danielle.

Food: The taste of the food is not substantially different from other Old Spaghetti Factory - it was decent and adequate, but not the greatest pasta in the world. The portions were just right, not ridiculously big like some other pasta places.

Quality: I was expecting the prices to be higher, knowing that the restaurant is located in the center of a tourist-first place like the Whistler Village, but I was wrong. It was great value. For less than 40 bucks, we had our stomachs filled completely with bread to take away with us.

Overall, the Old Spaghetti Factory at Whistler Village is fantastic. I was suggesting my wife to go back on our second day of visit - yes, it was that good.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The cost of your main course includes a salad or soup and an ice cream so is good value for money.
The food is ok but nothing special. Service was ok.
I would recommend prebooking.