“Falls off the bone”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Spanish, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

live in Whistler and eat here quite often. We always order the lamb, and every time it is perfect. The only problem is that the food is so damn good, i never have room for desert

2  Thank Maverick7777777

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Around the back side of the main Whistler shopping drag, there's a nice little Greek/Mediterranean place to sit and listen to Greek music playing, greenery draped around the lights, faux windows with paintings of Cypriot fishing-boats or whatever. A rather busy waitress manages to be most amiable and before long your delicious lamb emerges - of course it can be preceded by all manner of cold and hot appetisers and salads, but we weren't especially starved the night we were there. The lamb is absolutely succulent - we tried two different versions - and despite previous resolutions we finished our plates to the last bite. Tons to eat at very reasonable prices. We'd certainly go back.

2  Thank Elaine S
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I really suggest this place, it is really great. I forgot what its called but their specialty lamb is really great!

2  Thank Jepoyng
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had 6PM reservations because we wanted to get in and out to put our 9 month old to bed. I guess the restaurant was just opening at that time because we were the first ones there. I'm assuming the ovens weren't even on because it took a while to get our food, even though we ordered pretty much right away.
The server did bring us a plate of homemade tzaziki and bread which was really, really good. The service was great but the food was a little disappointing. I had the souvlaki and it was just ok but the portions were kind of french cuisine. Every greek restaurant I've been to before, my plate was loaded but not this time. I guess I was expecting it since the prices were a little high. Overall, it's an okay restaurant.

2  Thank zhaces
Reviewed January 25, 2013

So glad we went for a new experience! Kypriaki is GREAT! awesome food and friendly staff! delicious from the very beginning, pita and hummus, licking good clams and mussels-the best in quite awhile (we have it every restaurant we go to), and savory lamb...yum yum yum! we'll be back again.

1  Thank Trina N