“Not disappointing!”
Review of Earls Whistler

Earls Whistler
Ranked #21 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Earls in Whistler is an upscale, premium-casual dining experience. We offer a Global Skillet of the finest dishes, original cocktails, wine and beer from around the world, all at prices set for the locals of Whistler. Our service team are truly caring and some of the friendliest, colourful peole you will ever meet.We believe the details make the difference. We'd rather spend the time making our soups and sauces from scratch than cutting corners with processed food. We'd rather travel the world discovering new tastes and textures than just reading about them in books. Our menu has great variety, set to satisfy any craving your group may have! Earls Whistler....creating magical dining experiences!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Busy restaurant but service was excellent, food was excellent and reasonably priced. Pleasant atmosphere. Would definitely go again, and suitable for whole family.

1  Thank vjshields
Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friends and I recently visit this establishment during our stay on Whistler and we were have been disappointed by service we received, Server was very slow - we wait for her about 20 before she offer as a drinks and another 25 min for actual drinks. I was about to ask a manger when she finally bring our drinks (bar was completely empty on one person was sitting at the bar), Another 20 min we waited for food. Food was fantastic, good warm and taste good, But when i want to find tabasko I couldn't find or seen our waitress and I got it myself from the bar.
Bottom line is: good food, bad service.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had lunch here today while staying in Whistler. We had to wait to get a table as they seem to be busy all of the time. The food was good and the service was just ok. I think it might have been because they were so busy but I think that as it is always busy that is not really an excuse. All in all a good meal I just wish we might have had a little more attention.

1  Thank melba r
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We actually ate at Earls twice while at Whistler. The food is great. They have everything from pastas, pizza, and meat. Reasonably priced as well. Weathert permitting you want to sit outside on the patio.

1  Thank Steve35394
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived at 9PM after a village stroll, just looking for appies and drinks. it was quite full but we were seated quickly and the service was outstanding. Enjoyed the food, atmosphere and great service. Will definitely stop in again on the next Whistler trip!

1  Thank Poco4