“The secret of why it tastes so good!”
Review of Cows Creamery

Cows Creamery
Ranked #7 of 193 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2013

First visit and I wanted one of the cool T-shirts and ended up having Ice Cream as well. It was really good and here's why:

The ingredients are all local and fresh.
The ice cream is mixed by hand.
The butter content is 14%. (WHICH IS THE MOST YOU CAN HAVE APPARENTLY!)

Ha! They say the three secrets to great french cooking are butter, butter and butter. This is very true of Cows where the buttery ice cream is very rich. I could't have more than one a week though.

Jordan F, Public Relations Manager at Cows Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your joyful experience at COWS Richard! We are so happy you enjoyed our T-Shirts while having some of our Ice Cream!

We actually use 16% butterfat not 14%! We took the French cooking mantra to heart, and that's why our Ice Cream tastes so good!

We look forward to your next visit and hope it will be as "Mooverlous" as before!

There are newer reviews for Cows Creamery

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I can't swear that I'd call this the world's best ice cream -- as they claim -- but it is REALLY, REALLY good. The line will move fast, so don't hesitate to wait!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Ok, I like ice cream. Italy, world over I have enjoyed it. This place ranks as one of the best. My only problem is I can't stay longer to sample more.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream selection was great, there was a lineup but it only took a couple minutes to get our order taken. The ice cream has great flavor, probably the cheapest and best dessert in town.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

When in Whistler you MUST check out this place! The ice cream is smooth rich and creamy. The Mooey Gooey is my favorite! Burnt sugar ice cream,English toffee and, Chocolate shaving--very refreshing treat!