“So good we went back a second time”
Review of Cows Creamery

Cows Creamery
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Cow's ice cream is so good we went back a second time. I loved their waffle cone dipped in chocolate with nutus. They had alot of different flavors but I got the same one both times because it was so good. The line was out the door but went rather quickly. They have several people working the counter to get people through. As I was walking through the village 3 different groups of people asked my where I got the ice cream. I think it looked so good.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Cow's was a fun experience. The staff are very friendly and efficient. They have excellent merchandise. I just found the ice cream average for the amount we paid.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Cows ice cream is delicious and comes in a ton of flavors! They make their own waffle cones and you can smell them 50 yards away! They have all kinds of fun "cow" stuff for the kids to tease you for. There is a huge life-sized cow outside the store that you can sit on for pictures. Just a fun place to go!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

If you go to Whistler, don't bother with desert at the restaurants. Just ask for the check after you meals and take a walk to Cow's. You'll probably have to stand on line with other doing the same but their ice cream is soo goooood!! Lots of fun flavors and combos to choose from.

I love peanut butter and they had two choices with it, I had both and loved both! My wife and son also tried several flavors and never disappointed.

If there's a line, don't hesitate, just get on it. It moves quickly. The staff was friendly, engaging and gave you nice sized scoops.

They also have great t-shirts with cow(s) doing funny spoofs of things we all have seen and know.

It's a great place and a MUST! Make sure to allow for at least two opportunities to get ice cream here during your stay in Whistler. Once won't be enough!

1  Thank Zeus S
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Best ice cream in whistler, definitely! When you walk by cows, you can smell the freshly cooked waffle cones from blocks away. The smell will draw you in! The ice cream is truly a treat, and not your average, everyday ice cream. Our family enjoyed many favors, but the Oreo was our favorite.

Brigid M, Front Office Manager at Cows Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Wowie Cowie! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, and for such a glowing rec-cow-mendation! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience, and hope we'll get the chance to serve some Oreo ice cream to your family again. Enjoy the rest of your summer!