“inventive, fresh cuisine”
Review of Ciao-Thyme Bistro - CLOSED

Ciao-Thyme Bistro
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We provide fresh and healthy meals daily! The best espresso bar in the Upper VIllage!
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I resarched all the restaurants before our trip to Whistler, and found this mentioned as a local's favorite. I can see why, as we had a fabulous meal here on New Year's Eve. We had a lot of good food in our four days at Whistler (Sushi Village, Tandoori Grill) but this was the best by far. Thoughtful, creative cooking from the appetizers right through to the dessert. I had salmon served on a seafood ravioli with green beans and a celery pesto. Yum!. My wife had a wonderful chicken casserole with a double reduction mushroom sauce with parsnips and pearl onions. Desserts were no less fabulous -- I had fig cake with white chocolate and blackberry icecream. Not run-of-the-mill cuisine -- thoughtful and inventive. It will be our first stop when we next return to Whistler-Blackcomb.

Reviewed December 10, 2009

Dined at the Ciao-thyme thrice during our stay at Whistler. Waitress was always pleasant and helpful. The food was delicious, as always and is very reasonably priced. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed March 17, 2009

A relaxed and casual atmosphere combined with great food and one of the best service in Whistler is a little hidden Gem in the Upper Village...come check it out and try those Yam Fries!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 2, 2009

Organic ingredients combined into a somewhat dull breakfast experience. I would eat there again. Wasn't a big fan of their chorizo, but I'm not a chorizo maven to begin with.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Squamish, Canada
Reviewed August 31, 2008

go there, good food, friendly service, away from the hype of the main village. great for kids as you can request items and they will do their best. It gets top marks with my 15 month old too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook