“Delicious with a great view”
Review of Christine's

Christine's
Ranked #33 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Christine's is located at the top of Blackcomb Mountain in the Rendezvous Lodge. Overlooking Whistler Village; in the winter watch snow enthusiasts pass by, and in the summer see our local Marmot's, Whiski Jack's and other wild life play. Join us for lunch after a morning on the mountain. Christine's is accessible by non-skiers & riders via the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola.
vancouver
“Delicious with a great view”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My Scottish friend enjoyed wonderful seafood and I had chicken. Having a glass of wine made everything perfect. Every aspect of the meal was good and glad they had a blanket as a little chilly

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“expensive”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had lunch at Christines in late Dec 2013 with family and friends, Great view, ok service, food took a long time to come, portions were small, price was high, next time I will bring up my own lunch and save 350 dollars.

Visited December 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great burger!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Whistler for several years and never ate here, mainly because I couldn't afford it. We went here with friends today and it was delicious. I split the burger with my friend $(23) and added avocado ($3). We also split the grill cheese ($19) with added ham ($3) and some tomato bisque. It was all delicious. Our server was friendly and the service speedy. It's especially great if you want a nice wine to go with your lunch!

Long Island City
“Best altitude restaurant in Whistler”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The only place up there for a good meal. The staff is great, the view amazing, good food and the best pairings and flights of British Columbia wines.

We went there twice.

London, Canada
“Not your typical on mountain dinning :)”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I arrived without reservations during peak time on Family Day seeking a table for two and was seated immediately. I had a very hearty salad with beets, greens, nuts and cheese. I felt like I should have been wearing stilettos not ski boots! My father had a chowder soup that looked as hearty as my salad. More than enough for lunch. Great price, excellent service and speedy.

Visited February 2014