“Good service but you're a paying a lot for it!”
Review of Christine's

Christine's
Ranked #31 of 192 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Christine's is located at the top of Blackcomb Mountain in the Rendezvous Lodge. Overlooking Whistler Village; in the winter watch snow enthusiasts pass by, and in the summer see our local Marmot's, Whiski Jack's and other wild life play. Join us for lunch after a morning on the mountain. Christine's is accessible by non-skiers & riders via the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola.
Vancouver BC
“Good service but you're a paying a lot for it!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Why I say you have to pay a lot is not because their dishes are super pricey but what you paid are all contribute to the services but not the food you ate. The menu is a bit above average in price but if the quality of the food justify, I will surely found it is worth. We have ordered the tomato bisque, good presentation but salty and tart. The Bruschetta Trio sounds interesting but also just okay. The view is good, no doubt. The services are good too, as I had mentioned. Unfortunately I really did not enjoyed it as much as others.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Waterlooville, United Kingdom
“Lunch with a view”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I tried to find a way of booking a table online as it is too expensive to phone from England but in the end I had to resort to emailing our hotel and asking them to book for us. It was a fabulous clear, sunny day when we arrived and we were seated on the patio with it's incredible view. Service was excellent but the waiter checked up on us a little too often which we found a bit annoying.
I can recommend the Alpine Eggs Benny. There were only 2 choices for dessert but luckily my son and I liked both and the pannacotta I had was delicious.
Definitely worth a visit. And if you're terrified of heights as I am, try the Blackcomb chairlift which isn't quite as scary as doing the Peak to Peak. You still have to buy a ticket for all the gondolas but it's worth paying the price to get the fabulous views without having a cardiac arrest!

• Visited June 2013
Maidenhead
“Tasty, imaginative and great views”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Some of the best dishes we've had in Canada. Catered very well with my son's limited diet (strict gluten and dairy free).

• Visited July 2013
Burleigh Heads, Australia
“Cosy and pleasant”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stopped for lunch, very good service, nice food, good coffee, excellent views. I had the grilled cheese and ham sandwich with tomato bisque - it warmed me up and certainly filled my tummy. My companion had the tomato bisque ( very big bowl) and then the salmon sampler which was very interesting - 3 different tastes of salmon done in different ways. All in all probably the pick of the crop on Blackcomb.

Visited July 2013
“Incredible views and great staff”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and had lunch here after doing the peak to peak gondola. I am afraid of heights and was a little frazzled when we got there. Our waiter, Evan, was the best. He msde me comfortable and eased my mind about the lift back down. He had a great story everytime he popped over to fill our glasses. He was very knowledgable about the wines they serve and even made me a fantastic after lunch drink to calm my nerves. The food was just as incredible as the service. A bit pricey, but with those views, the food, and that level of customer service...its well worth it.

• Visited July 2013