“Come For the View - Stay For the Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Christine's

Christine's
Ranked #36 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Christine's is located at the top of Blackcomb Mountain in the Rendezvous Lodge. Overlooking Whistler Village; in the winter watch snow enthusiasts pass by, and in the summer see our local Marmot's, Whiski Jack's and other wild life play. Join us for lunch after a morning on the mountain. Christine's is accessible by non-skiers & riders via the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola.
New Jersey
“Come For the View - Stay For the Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Who knew! Some of the ski area's best dining can be found on the mountain. What a concept, other areas should take note.
AFter a rigorous morning of skiing Whistler's many trails, there's no better reward than lunch at Christine's. Get there with the Peak to Peak gondola for outrageous views, weather permitting. Some folks make reservations, but we were seated for late lunch almost immediately. My wife and I selected a nice local white to start. The menu offered several tantalizing options. She chose the Chicken Provençal and I the Dungeness Crab. Both were absolutely delicious and satisfying. Since our day of skiing was done, we splurged for desert, as well. An apple/pear tort with Greek yogurt and whipped cream. Fantastic! Thank You Christine.

• Korean first
Birmingham
“Incredible views!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I always look forward to visiting Christine’s when in Whistler. On my recent trip to Whistler, we ate here 3 times in 7 days so that speaks for itself. The menu is limited but what they have is very good, the service is great and the views are incredible. My only minor gripe (and it is minor as it would not prevent me visiting again) is that the menu doesn’t really change. They occasionally have a special dish but I think they could introduce a few more. If you are on a budget but want to splash out a little one lunchtime, this is definitely a place you should consider.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brum74
Lisle
“Exquisite dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We took the family here (teenagers and up) and everyone enjoyed their gourmet lunch. The presentation of the meals was beautiful. We had the salmon platter, which was delicious. I also had the micro-greens salad which I recommend. My son had the BC Seafood Cioppino, which he said was also very good. The other entree at our table was the grilled cheese and ham, which they liked too. It was a cloudy day, so we couldn't view the mountains out their glass windows. I'm sure its a gorgeous site!

Visited January 2013
Bristol
“The View! Oh, and the food is good too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

So, another great eatery in Whistler... However, this comes with the best view in town and the dress code is ski-boots! Given how comparatively lousy most of the Whistler mountain top eating is, finding an excellent full service restaurant with a decent wine list within this modernist glass complex was a nice surprise. Did I mention the view?

• 5 of 5 bubbles
London
“Best view in Whistler with great good and awesome service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

What can I say - Dena - are you the nicest waitress in the history of the universe? I think you are. Quite why this lady has not got her own TV show by now I'm not sure, but anyway, she's worth the trip alone.

Aside from her, Christine's has the best view in town (if you go on a sunny day which in Whistler is a big If) and the food is really pretty darn good. We've been here several times and for some reason they've always given us a window seat, so thanks for that lovely people, and keep up the good work.

Visited December 2012