Black's Pub
Ranked #61 of 194 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Whistler Tradition! Blacks Pub and Restaurant is one of Whistler's oldest establishments and continues to set the standard in great value for food and service. Located at the base of Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, Blacks is the perfect place to round off your day of mountain activity, whether it's sitting on our patio or restaurant downstairs, or enjoying the best view in town from our pub upstairs.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We chose this place on our first night in Whistler as it had a great looking balcony, so we could people watch and soak up the Whistler atmosphere. I had a pizza with chorizo, spinach and mozarella and my girlfriend had a salmon burger. The food was absolutely brilliant. This thick crust Pizza was full of flavour and no skimping on the toppings. The salmon burger looked mouth watering and my other half said it was fantastic. They served Whistler Powder Mountain lager which went down really well on this hot day. Our server was an Australian girl, who was very attentive and friendly. Would recommend this place to any Whistler traveller

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Have been coming here for years for the pubs breakfasts.I was introduced to the Huevos Rancheros here and its one of my favourite breakfasts now.I have to admit after reading the previous review I was watching the cook doing breakfast with a lot of hair and whiskers and no cap or hair net whether there were many complaints of hair in the food.I think the restaurant Manager needs to tell hairy to put his cap on like the other cook does.
In summary I like breakfasts here and the Mocha is good (if you want hot specify HOT or they can come out warm.Lunches and dinners are better at the Irish pub and Garibaldis in my humble opinion

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I came here for breakfast the other week. The hostess was vague and seemed unimpressed when I asked her if she could clean a table so we could sit there. Our server was friendly. We ordered two coffees which came out in FILTHY cups! There was lipstick and other smudges all over them. Our server kindly brought us new ones but they weren't much better. The breakfast itself was very average and there was a hair in my food. The server took 15 minutes to do a quality check and my boyfriend actually had to go and find a hostess to ask if we could get some maple syrup and hot sauce. By the time the server came back with it we were nearly done our meals. The patio was not busy either. Gross food and average service let down this great location. Next time I think I will just stick to drinks!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Can't ask for much more in a pub . Good choice of beers. I had the signature burger was happy with it and great views of whistler mountain .

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was very impressed with the food we had here for dinner. The appetizers were fantastic - we shared crispy calamari, lemon pepper chicken wings and risotto balls stuffed with mozzarella. For dinner, most of us had their thin crust pizzas and my daughter had their blue cheese burger....all delicious. Very reasonable prices and a nice big patio make this a great spot. Will definitely go. Ack.