“Fall Dining Special”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 99
Transit: Reliable and frequent local transit service will drop you conveniently at our driveway.
Description: In its 23rd year, the Rimrock Café has delighted diners with its innovative, fresh cuisine and emphasis on the finest fish and game, artfully prepared with inventiveness and flair. The restaurant is consistently recognized as a local’s favorite for atmosphere, service and a sublime eating experience. Behind the large glass window of our lit cellar, all manner of wines from the glamorous and recognizable to the intriguing and new seem to hum seductively. Two fireplaces cast an ambient glow over the chatter and energy of our rustic dining room. In summer, enjoy your meal on a sunny patio. The seafood antipasto for two is the perfect start to your meal. Stunning presentation meets succulent, vibrant flavor among the six exquisite tasters. Try our Venison tenderloin, served with a porcini cream and homemade spatzle. For the seafood lover, our main course Trio is a harmony of seared Ahi, nut crusted Sablefish and grilled prawns. Complete your meal with Whistler's favorite desert.
Farnham, United Kingdom
“Fall Dining Special”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

No wonder this Restaurant is No1 in Whistler BC! Arrived at 8.00 pm on the dot and our table was waiting for us even though the place was buzzing with people. The 4 courses for $45 each from Sunday to Thursday blew us away!!
I started with the Iceberg lettuce with Gorgonzola cheese dressing and baked pear and pecan nuts and my partner had the Seafood Antipasto, both were delicious and more ish! We followed on with the Foie Gras and apple salad both lovely and then tucked into Rack of Lamb med rare! What a treat, all of this was finished off with a Chefs Dessert of Chocolate Cake & Ice cream (small portion thank goodness)! We had a lovely bottle of Red South African wine which washed the whole meal down splendidly and the staff were attentive and smiling! Definitely going back here again before we leave!!

• Visited September 2013

“Perfect special occasion/Date night restaurant”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I'm a long time Whistler local & highly reccomend the Rim Rock Cafe experience (now) I had the unfortunate experince of having a rude waitress 18 yrs ago but this most recent visit more than made up for it. The waitress was excellent & professional and highly trained. The atmosphere is warm & fitting for a resort. Food was delicious. Wood higly reccomend this restaurant for anyone visiting/living in Whistler.

• Visited March 2013
Martensville, Canada
“You gotta eat here.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is a late review, however I felt I needed to share my opinion here. we were a group of 6 all at Whistler for a conference. While there I heard about this restaurant so we all decided on our last day to go.

The atmosphere, wait staff food and wine selection were all excellent.

I will go there again if ever I'm back in Whistler area. Heck if I'm in Vancouver I'll still make the hour long trip to go, its that good and the drive is beautiful as well

• Visited October 2012
Shawnee, Oklahoma
“Very quiet and warm”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We chose this place from all of the positive reviews. The food and service were very good. We are not used to these types of entrees. They were so delicately made and served.

• Visited July 2013
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

During our vacation in Whistler we were recommend to go to Rim Rock Cafe. Our meal was amazing, service was excellent,.We had wonderful apps, and main course, shared a dessert and a bottle of wine. Price is up there, but was worth it. I would go back!

• Visited July 2013