Tripadvisor

Elements
Ranked #19 of 186 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Since 2005 Elements has been a Whistler local's favourite for casual upscale dining. Voted Best Tap as every year since it's opening, Elements is established as one of the most innovative restaurants in a town reknowned for world class cuisine and famous Chefs. Elements never disappoints with ever-changing menus created with a commitment to local meats, produce and seafood. It features all Ocean Wise seafood, Pemberton meats, Vancouver Island cheeses, and compliments top quality ingredients from the Pacific Northwest, with a wide selection of BC VOA boutique wines. Owned and operated by long-time Whistler locals who believe that great food and wine should come from your own backyard... And that quality and value do go together. Join us in our passion for fabulous food and wine!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time we had breakfast at Elements and they were delicious! The Healthy Hash was as "Heavenly" as it was healthy! The eggs and bacon (with toast and potato) were done perfectly. Always beautiful presentation too!
We also recommend Elements for their delicious tapas-style evening dining!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

went for a late breakfast. I had the french toast - the portions are huge! My friends' cappuccino was served cold, but they were quick to fix it. I gave a 3 star as I found the food to be tasty, but for the price, I think it could be better. the seating was also pretty cramped and uncomfortable.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Summit Lodge so it was natural that we had to try both breakfast and dinner here. Elements doesn’t take reservation and it is recommended that you come early for all meals if you don’t want to wait your turn for the table. This is place is popular but service is SLOW.

The breakfast menu has a good variety. I wanted to try everything but only have 1 stomach. Our order took an hour to come out. The portions are HUGE. I could barely finish half of my thick French toast with caramelized bananas and chocolate even though it tasted so good.

Dinner tapas also had a good variety of options. We arrived at 6:30 pm and we’re promptly seated. However, it took TWO HOURS before our final dish was served. It felt like the kitchen could only prepare 1 dish at a time. Everything was cooked perfectly and the flavors were great.

The staff were just sufficiently polite. They tended to our requests with a smile but merely shrugged when we commented that the food was taking way too long to be served.

In summary, come here if you have nothing scheduled later and lots of patience and time to enjoy a good solid meal.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came here for breakfast as we were staying next door. Service was awesome as was the food. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

There's a reason I had at least 2 locals telling me to eat here. It also gets amazing reviews for Breakfast on TripAdvisor and now I know why...
This is by far the best breakfast spot in Whistler!!!
We didn't have to line up to get in and sat straight down. I'm told there can be a long wait to get into this place so timing is everything. Enjoy!