“Best Restaurant in Whistler!”
Review of Elements

Elements
Ranked #15 of 202 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Since 2005 Elements has been a Whistler local's favourite for casual upscale dining. Voted Best Tap as every year since it's opening, Elements is established as one of the most innovative restaurants in a town reknowned for world class cuisine and famous Chefs. Elements never disappoints with ever-changing menus created with a commitment to local meats, produce and seafood. It features all Ocean Wise seafood, Pemberton meats, Vancouver Island cheeses, and compliments top quality ingredients from the Pacific Northwest, with a wide selection of BC VOA boutique wines. Owned and operated by long-time Whistler locals who believe that great food and wine should come from your own backyard... And that quality and value do go together. Join us in our passion for fabulous food and wine!
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Every trip to Whistler must include a visit to Elements! Such a fun place to hang out, eat great food with great people. The atmosphere is like no other in Whistler. Honestly... The only thing better than the food ... Is the service! Elements is a local's hotspot so be prepared to wait for a table....it will be well worth it!

1  Thank KylaBaber
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

My family and I went for breakfast at Elements and it was Amazing! The service was great, so is the food. We will be going back for sure!

1  Thank Diana S
Reviewed October 22, 2017

I love this restaurant. It is small and cozy with a great menu and staff. You sometimes have to wait for a table because it is popular but the wait is well worth it. I go back time and time again and am never disappointed.

1  Thank smokeycrow07
Reviewed October 21, 2017

I have been living in whistler for about a year now. Elements was one of my favourite restaurants. The food is unique and excellent, however the service is just absolutely horrible. When I asked questions about the menu I receive condescending responses. My food came out cold and the eggs were over cooked. Our server not once came over to quality check or even top up coffee.

I have given elements three chances. We seem to be getting the same server each time and is always disappointing, and always leaving in a worst mood then when we came in.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Rude,unwelcoming, condescending, unfriendly, sassy staff. The restaurant smelled like smoke, there were no one in the restaurant yet it took 20 minutes for her to set up a table. Horrible experience, never going there again.