“Very good tapas”

Elements
Ranked #17 of 197 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Since 2005 Elements has been a Whistler local's favourite for casual upscale dining. Voted Best Tap as every year since it's opening, Elements is established as one of the most innovative restaurants in a town reknowned for world class cuisine and famous Chefs. Elements never disappoints with ever-changing menus created with a commitment to local meats, produce and seafood. It features all Ocean Wise seafood, Pemberton meats, Vancouver Island cheeses, and compliments top quality ingredients from the Pacific Northwest, with a wide selection of BC VOA boutique wines. Owned and operated by long-time Whistler locals who believe that great food and wine should come from your own backyard... And that quality and value do go together. Join us in our passion for fabulous food and wine!
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I loved this place. I got the Lettuce wraps and they were yummie! I didn't like that they charged you for bread...but I would come back here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The breakfast here in unreal. The eggs benny is great and the healthy hash is nice as well - the servers were friendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Fabulous brunch. Deliciously light pancakes maple syrup super coffee. All served with a friendly smile

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I enjoy tapas a lot...however I wouldn't say that this was the best I have had. The restaurant is very nice, small and quaint. We arrived early at the suggestion of the hotel's concierge. We shared a number of tapas, however went to order wine and the listing was not the greatest. And the waitress was not very knowledgeable in regards to the list. Would maybe go back...however not quite sure.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

After c.15 years of visiting Whistler, I'm mildly abashed to have only just discovered Elements. However, we'll definitely be making up for lost time and coming back for more. The food was fresh, local and full of flavour and interest. Three of us shared the charcuterie plate, with delicious meats, terrine and local cheeses, the seared ahi tuna, the goats cheese and beets, the hoisin pork and lettuce, and the 3-way bison, which was fabulous, and then finished off with a shared homemade ice cream. Everything was a good choice, but my favourite was possibly the bison medallions.

Service-wise, it couldn't be faulted. Everyone seemed genuine, with none of that transparent, big hotel unctuousness, and a variety of servers were there when we needed them without being over-present. They noticed that the table wobbled and fixed it, and filled our water glasses regularly, which is more than I can say for a certain large hotel grill room who left us with empty glasses throughout the meal the night before. Altogether, everyone was friendly, helpful and charming and the bill was reasonable - surprisingly for Whistler.

Thanks for a pleasant evening - we'll be back.