“Excellent Food, Absolutely Delicious! Just don't order a Large Orange Juice!”
Review of Elements

Elements
Ranked #9 of 196 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Since 2005 Elements has been a Whistler local's favourite for casual upscale dining. Voted Best Tap as every year since it's opening, Elements is established as one of the most innovative restaurants in a town reknowned for world class cuisine and famous Chefs. Elements never disappoints with ever-changing menus created with a commitment to local meats, produce and seafood. It features all Ocean Wise seafood, Pemberton meats, Vancouver Island cheeses, and compliments top quality ingredients from the Pacific Northwest, with a wide selection of BC VOA boutique wines. Owned and operated by long-time Whistler locals who believe that great food and wine should come from your own backyard... And that quality and value do go together. Join us in our passion for fabulous food and wine!
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I attended this restaurant for Breakfast on Family Day, February 11th. We had heard excellent things about this venue and restaurant, even the hotel we stayed at recommended it. This place is fantastic, their food was awesome. I like the open concept of being able to hear and see the cooks cooking, pretty cool. I would give the food a high 4 out of 5 and return to this place.

The only thing I wouldn't do again is order and Orange Juice. I asked for a large Orange Juice and I seriously thought when I received it that I had got a miniture cup and or a small, how was this a large? I would surely hate to see what a small would be because it would be gone in two sips. That's not all, guess what? They charged me $6.50 cents for this Orange Juice that was gone in about 5 sips. I was in disbelief and shocked at this lol. How is it that you get 5 sips for a juice and it's half the price of a large plated meal? Something is wrong with this picture!

Needless to say, if you stay away from that and just have a coffee or water, you are in for a real treat with their establishment and food.

Thanks for reading my review.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

On our day off from skiing Whistler last week we discovered Elements tucked into the side of the Summit Lodge. It's tiny as restaurants go for this resort, but with the late hour of our lunch this only enhanced the intimacy. The soft leather seating was as comfortable as one might imagine after three previous days on the slopes. To start, we selected a delightful, local white while we scanned a menu that included fare for either breakfast or lunch. We chose the latter and were completely happy with all three of our selections, though truthfully incapable of consuming all the food presented between the both of us.
The plates we ordered included the mussels, the tuna bites with cashews and sprouts and the ham and Brie sandwich. All were well prepared with the freshest ingredients and wonderfully flavorful. Don't miss this little gem, if you make the trip up to Whistler / Blackcomb.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We shared 6 dishes between 4 of us, which was ample. All dishes were delicious and we left feeling very satisfied, but had not feeling like we'd over eaten. They also have a very good wine list with some very good BC wines included. We enjoyed a great blend from Pentage Winery. Overall highly recommended and not to be missed.

Be aware they don't take bookings - so try to get there early!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Beyond good, Elements rates as one of the best eating experiences in all my travels - not just in Whistler where we tried 10 restaurants over 12 nights. (3 times we came back to Elements, and once on the last day for Brunch). Grab a seat at the bench overlooking the bar and chefs to add a little entertainment to your mouth watering sensations. The worst thing is that it's tucked away from the main village walk - although perhaps this is fortuitous given how incredible the food is. The Eggs benedict lived up to the reputation for the best in town. I wish I was eating there again

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We had an enjoyable meal at Urban Tapas although I would caution against over ordering. We ordered 5 dishes assuming that they would be European style tapas sized but in fact they were much larger (perhaps that's the norm in North America).

I'd recommended 3-4 between 2 people.. you can always save room for dessert!