“Best Eggs Benny”

Elements
Ranked #8 of 192 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Since 2005 Elements has been a Whistler local's favourite for casual upscale dining. Voted Best Tap as every year since it's opening, Elements is established as one of the most innovative restaurants in a town reknowned for world class cuisine and famous Chefs. Elements never disappoints with ever-changing menus created with a commitment to local meats, produce and seafood. It features all Ocean Wise seafood, Pemberton meats, Vancouver Island cheeses, and compliments top quality ingredients from the Pacific Northwest, with a wide selection of BC VOA boutique wines. Owned and operated by long-time Whistler locals who believe that great food and wine should come from your own backyard... And that quality and value do go together. Join us in our passion for fabulous food and wine!
Coquitlam, Canada
“Best Eggs Benny”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This little resturant tucked away in the corner is possibly one of the best breakfast joints we have ever been to. This place has the most incredible eggs benny, cooked to absolute perfection. I had the benny stack (get it with the english muffin); it was the perfect unison of sun dried tomatos, portabella mushrooms, bacon, duck sausage, poached eggs over the best hollandaise sauce I have ever had. My husband's lettuce cups did not disappoint either.

We highly recommend this place. We loved it so much, we came back three times.

• Visited December 2012

Whistler, Canada
“Beautiful Food”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Breakfast is a bit more expensive than average in Whistler, but its worth it! The fresh ground juice, the tatters, and the food quality is top notch. For dinner, this is a great place for tapas.

Visited August 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Benny Ever”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Our hotel concierge suggested Elements and after reviewing the menu online, we decided to try it. We were told it was a small room and there would likely be a wait. It's true, it is small, and there was a 20 min. wait on a Sunday morning at 11am. There is a small waiting area though, and I think we really only waited 10 min. I ordered the Benny stack, which was a benny with duck sausage, roasted tomatoes, served on a portobello mushroom. Best benny I have ever had. I asked for the egg to be poached hard, but it arrived runny. My husband ate the runny eggs and the server brought me another egg poached to my liking with no questions asked. My husband ordered the caramelized chocolate banana french toast, of which I had half, and if I wasn't full from half the benny, I would have just kept eating that french toast all day long. The service was fast, friendly, and the food was amazing. We'll go back for sure.

Visited December 2012
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food for a great deal”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Definetly take advantage of the $45 for 4 tapas and 2 glasses of wine deal! The portions are generous and tasty! A little hard to find in the dark but worth the search! Had the Red Salad, Salmon and Tuna Rolls, Mussels in green curry, and chefs special duck. All were outstanding and worth getting again.

1 Thank Danielle S
Vancouver
“Best Breakfast in Whistler: Element of surprise”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I asked around to locals for "the Best Breakfast Place" ... that mythical beast we always want to find when traveling. One honest person said in a matter-of-fact way "Go to Elements". This little hole-in-the-wall has people in it ... because it is great food. Short story: my best breakfast in two months period! The service was warm & friendly but where the tires hit the road (hint: the food ...) I received an absolutely delicious breakfast.

• Visited November 2012