“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Citta's Bistro - CLOSED

Citta's Bistro
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed this restaurant. We ate there all 3 nights we stayed in Whistler because the menu was good, the food was excellent and very good value for money. Recommended and will be sure to visit next time we are in town.

• Visited September 2013

Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable patio evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Decided to hire a babysitter and enjoy an evening out in Whistler without our children and was recommended the Citta patio by a local. We had a hilarious server with the longest braid who fantastic. We enjoyed a few beers and then headed out for our dinner reservation. Great atmosphere and amazing people watching!

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Yummy but greasy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We had brunch at Città's. The food was good, but very greasy. The service was good as well, even with it being very busy.

N.E. Victoria
“I'm going back again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went there for a drink in the afternoon. We liked the location and atmosphere so went back for dinner. Not only did the barman & waitress (George & mel) remember us which was great considering the amount of people around, but their service and ability to have fun was a delight. Nice cold beer too. Delicious!

Vancouver, Canada
“Average food, terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I visit Whistler a few times a year and have always noticed how packed Citta's patio is. So we made sure we stopped by here on our most recent visit. I ordered a water and caesar to drink and we ordered nachos to share. We received the nachos before I ever got my drink and when I mentioned to the server that I ordered a caesar awhile ago, she never apologized and just asked how I wanted it. Half way through eating we asked for more salsa and sour cream and waited 15 minutes without anything being brought to us. When we finally got the server's attention, she asked if we were all done. When we mentioned we didn't receive our second order of salsa and sour cream she claimed that she thought someone had brought it out already. As we once again waited for that, another server was bringing food to the table behind us and dropped half a plate of garlic bread down my boyfriend's back. We received an apology with an embarrassed laugh and an excuse as to how the food just slides off the plate. When we finally got the bill, we were informed that she took off the additional salsa/sour cream charge because it was their mistake. However, there was no mention about dropping food or forgetting my drink. Needless to say, we will not be returning to this restaurant if this the way they treat their customers. Working in the service industry for the last 10 years, if even one of these incidents occurred I would have done more than taken off an extra charge that probably should have been free in the first place.

• Visited August 2013
Scott9911, General Manager at Citta's Bistro, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
I have read your review of Citta and I am sorry that you did not have a very good experience.
I hope you will reconsider returning to Citta as it is our goal to provide a excellent experience for our guests.
Scott