“A very enjoyable meal.”

21 Steps Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
21 Steps Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 188 Restaurants in Whistler
Cross street: Village Stroll
Tring
“A very enjoyable meal.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We enjoyed a very nice dinner at 21 Steps. It has a lively atmosphere in a nice setting with large windows making it feel spacious. The food and service were both very good. Our group had a combination of pastas and meats. I had the baby back ribs which were nice, but not exactly falling off the bone. I was slightly disappointed with the mud pie - it was on its way to melting by the time it was served. I wasn't sure if it had sat around for a bit or whether that is actually how they serve it. That said, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Try The Bison”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I really enjoyed the bison which is a "must do" experience. My waitress did a good job too. All I can add is: Give this place a try you'll be glad you did.

Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended to come here by a store clerk (she also recommended the Mexican restaurant).

They have two spring deals going on: 3 courses for $36 or 3 small plates for $26.
My husband and I did their 3 small plates: mussels in thai red curry, the twenty one salad, buttermilk friend chicken. All three were delicious. I was full from just eating the mussels!

Enjoyed the friendly atmosphere with good service.

Santa Cruz, Ca
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Our hotel, The Pan Pacific, referred us there. We wanted clean but hearty food and it was perfect. My son had the rib eye and I had the mouth watering Lamb. Fun staff, great atmosphere; we don't drink but the bar looked to be like a good fun spot as well.

Visited May 2014
Lancashire
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

On our recent holiday in Canada we booked in to 21 steps after seeing their 3 course menu for $36 advertised outside. We arrived to be met with friendly staff in a busy upstairs setting. Our choices included mussels in red thai broth, cold smoked salmon, BC salmon, bison steak, apple crumble and chocolate brownie. All the food was excellent and real value for money. We would have loved to have eaten here more but we had to move on the next day.

• Visited May 2014