“Delicious”

21 Steps Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
21 Steps Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 195 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Stroll
Reviewed May 15, 2014

A couple friends and I went here for a later dinner. It was fairly busy, I would recommend a reservation or going earlier to ensure you sit before they close.
Either way, we were seated fairly quickly. and it was worth it.
We got a few different appetizers and all were very good. The shrimp was very garlicky, but still tasty. Would definitely recommend this to others.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My partner and I really enjoyed 21 steps. Its cute and cozy . . . service was efficient and they really knew the menu well.

Perfect apres ski or dinner spot.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Struggled to get reservation, it was the Thursday before Good Friday . So took a6.30 booking and have to say was like eating in a crèche . Every table filled with a family (generally badly behaved kids).. And I'm a mother of two . Service kinda good , threw your food at you and definitely wanted you gone. Having said that the standard of food was very good. My friends ate later on in evening earlier in week and were very happy. Overall food good, ambience and service poor

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The waiter in the Mongolie Grill suggested that we go to the lounge at 21 Steps for an after dinner drink and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite lively, but we found some nice comfortable sofas to relax into and just soaked up the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a good dinner here again. To be honest this is our favourite restaurant in whistler. I always rate this place great.
Today the food was just good. I had the pacific cod and it was a little salty. The dressing was a little too tangy. My wife and daughters dishes were very good though -