“Relaxing after dinner drink in the lounge upstairs”

21 Steps Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
21 Steps Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Stroll
Reviewed April 20, 2014

The waiter in the Mongolie Grill suggested that we go to the lounge at 21 Steps for an after dinner drink and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite lively, but we found some nice comfortable sofas to relax into and just soaked up the atmosphere.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,426)

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We had a good dinner here again. To be honest this is our favourite restaurant in whistler. I always rate this place great.
Today the food was just good. I had the pacific cod and it was a little salty. The dressing was a little too tangy. My wife and daughters dishes were very good though -

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here during a recent trip. Service was good, prices reasonable and food of good quality and plentiful. We shared a starter of nachos with pesto and cheese, then had the salmon linguine and pork.
Lively atmosphere and a good bar.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We sat at the bar..and ordered our drinks and food.. the seafood spag was a huge portion which I did not expect. It was my first meal in Whistler so I was pretty satisfied with the meal. Very fresh prawns and mussels..I highly recommend if anyone has craving for some seafood spag..

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was probably looking forward to this meal the most and was disappointed with the food, nothing special. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is very nice, but the food was just okay. I got the pork/mushroom ravioli and it was so salty and rich, I couldn't eat more than a few bites. My husband got the salmon and it was just okay. I would skip this one, there are other restaurants in whistler that are much better.