Stayed for 4 nights in a Olympic Lakeview room.
Overall room was fine - however there is a few issues
- Be aware that the lake seems to be directly north of the hotel - i.e.: Lakeview means little sun into your room
- Restaurant was OK - but selection seems a bit limited
- There was a disgusting smell in the hallway outside our room (215) - even though we brought the issue to the attention of the frontdesk twice it was not adressed
- Hottub was so small it was a joke - only 1 functional at the time of our visit
- Pool is not a pool - but a plunge pool
- TVs in bedroom are not flat screen
- The TV cabinet in our bedroom missed the doors for closing the TV off.
So overall a lot of smaller issues which adds up. Given the rates I would say that the hotel was not bad - however you can do a lot better in Whistler. I would say that the hotel has a lot of potential - however they are just not there yet.More